158

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was nearly boring that no one actually challenged her to a fight and so Siyeon decided to do some simple training on her own. Maybe her mind would calm down then, at least that was what she hoped. Sadly, it didn't work out as much as she liked but it helped a bit.

Where should she start with her search?

Siyeon remembered the conversation she had with Sehun a while ago and he had mentioned that the headmaster might know something, considering that he belonged to those old and powerful Mageíyas. Maybe it would be wise to ask him, even though she doubted that he would give her any direct answers. For that though she had to make an appointment first. Visiting the office would be the next step then.

“She's practicing on her own. How unusual,” Rui muttered. He watched her from a safe distance – from the roof of one of the buildings – but he still could see her clearly. “You really think it is unusual. I think it is fine that she's practicing on her own. At least there is no one creeping up on her, except maybe us two and we just watch her,” Pýr grumbled.
He spat on the ground before he approached Rui and stopped right next to him. “Still don't like the ing idea that we are her Warriors.”

Rui raised his brow to a perfect arch, but not without giving Pýr a smug grin. “You were fast to accept that fact, or do I have to remind you?”
The snort which came over Pýr's lips sounded like an angry hiss and every other person would have stepped back but not Rui. “Only because I said that we are her Warriors, I don't have to like it. To me, this is all very suspicious and I don't like it that that ing Shigen knows something. I only accepted because there is evidence that we are her Warriors.”

The only evidence were the flashbacks which they got from time to time, sometimes when Siyeon was with them and sometimes when they were alone. It surprised Rui that those were enough evidence for Pýr. He usually didn't believe things so quick, but then again there was nothing that would speak against the fact they were her Warriors.

“Right but you would protect her if she would be in danger,” smiled Rui and this time Pýr whacked his head hard.

“That is the duty of a Warrior. Of course I would.”

A laugh came over Rui's lips while he rubbed the back of his head. “You have character problems, seriously.” This time, Rui managed to avoid Pýr's hand, which was about to hit him again. “I don't have any ing character problems, ing whacko.”
His grip was hard and tight around Rui's neck and Pýr managed to force the taller male to bow his head a bit. For others it looked like they would start to fight any time soon but among mageíyan soldiers it was quite common to treat each other rough.

“Hey.”

Pýr let Rui go as he saw that Todd approached Siyeon. “Not that guy again. He's creepy. I think that he means bad news,” Rui muttered and Pýr agreed with him this time. “He seems harmless though. Did a background check on his family. Nothing suspicious besides the usual things.”
There might be nothing suspicious about him and his family but it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on him. “Let's go. I don't like having him around when she's alone,” Rui frowned and Pýr nodded.

Completely unaware of Pýr and Rui watching her, Siyeon practiced a sequence of dry punching and kicking exercises as she heard the sound of dry leaves being crushed under a foot.
Instinctively, she wanted to flinch back as she saw Todd but she forced herself to calm down. “Todd. What... are you doing here?” Siyeon asked him hesi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter