170

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Todd disappeared, Siyeon turned away, taking the pin off from her shirt and putting it back into the small box. She didn't want to be unfriendly or anything but Todd still gave her the creeps.
“What did he give you?” Pýr asked immediately but before she could answer, he already snatched the box away and took a closer look at it. “A pin, seriously?” he growled, but he didn't give the box back. “I don't like that damn creeper kid. I am going to check this pin here.”

He put the pin into his bag with his usual grumpy face but then he put his arm around Siyeon. “I am hungry. Let's grab something to eat.”

Various stands of food had been put up and it wasn't difficult to find something for Pýr's liking because he ate practically everything. “You are really a glutton, aren't you?” Rui mumbled, which only earned him a side-gaze from his colleague. “And? Does that really matter?” he answered while he chowed down the chicken on the small skewers. In a few seconds the meat had disappeared, and shortly after the takoyaki followed.
It was nowhere near enough for Pýr and while he bought some more food, Siyeon took a look around to see what the festival had to offer besides food.

Some students had made various sculptures made out of either wood or stones, and Siyeon spotted even some that were made out of crystal. The fragile crystal flower was the one Siyeon liked the most but there was no use in buying it.
Other students had prepared beautiful flower arrangements, which they gave out as small presents. Rui received one camellia, which he immediately tucked behind Siyeon's ear. “Something like this suits you way better than a pin. Besides, I don't even know what to do with a flower,” he chuckled.

He quickly caught the box Pýr threw at him and the smell of fried shrimp filled the air. “And I thought it would hit your ing head.”
Rui only rolled his eyes but he stuffed his mouth with the shrimp. “Do you want to go somewhere?” he asked but Siyeon shrugged only.
“Maybe we could go visiting the theater play? I think it should be quite fun,” she suggested after a while. “The play it is then. Let's go.”

They fought their way through the masses of people and on their way, Siyeon saw a few familiar faces. “Siyeon!” Kyungsoo called out with a smile while Baekhyun nodded.
It surprised her to see the two brothers together, considering that Baekhyun hated Kyungsoo. Then again it was likely possible that Kyungsoo had forced him to come along.

“We haven't seen each other for quite a while. We you guys going?”

Kyungsoo seemed to be very lively, livelier than any other student. Maybe it was because his parents were there, what Siyeon couldn't quite understand because his mother was a sick .
“To the play. Want to join us?”
Siyeon's words were mostly directed at Baekhyun, who looked as grumpy as ever. She didn't want to leave him alone, not after she knew the truth now.

“Let's go then.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter