35

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was very curious about what Siyeon and Sehun actually did. He only knew that they had met on Saturday before Sehun had to leave for a few days but he hasn't found out what they actually had done. Well, he could exclude something romantic since Sehun wasn't interested in her at all. It surprised Kai though that Sehun seemed to be so motivated to do whatever they did.

With a slight annoyed expression Kai cleared his throat so that Siyeon and Sehun paid him attention again. “I wasn't finished yet.” He sounded hurt, but of course it was fake. “Anyways, people who have water as their main element have vast advantages when it comes to underwater fights. All of us can breath under water since we are kids. It comes natural to us. We can manipulate every liquid and some of us can even crystallize water and the result is... ice.” A single snowflake appeared in his hand but it disappeared as fast again.

“Kai, have I allowed you to use magic?” Mr Zhang said with an ominous voice and Kai looked like he was scared to be hit by the healer. “Sorry,” Kai muttered and turned to Siyeon again. “Usually, water element main users are not as showy and flashy. Kai is an exception,” Sehun said with an emotionless voice but somehow, a wry smile appeared on her face. “You sure get along together really well.” In no time that flirtatious smile was back on Kai's face and he gave her a small wink.

“Of course, we are childhood friends. I thought Sehun told you already about it, considering that you and him are spending time together now.” The grin on his face turned evil and every thought that the Kai could be nice disappeared out of Siyeon's mind. “We don't talk much about stuff like that,” she replied calmly and Kai leaned over the desk a bit. “Is that so,” he chuckled, as he suddenly jolted back. Sehun looked as bored as ever but Siyeon was sure that he had done something.

“Your friend is shooting holes in our heads with our gazes,” Sehun quickly said so that Kai couldn't say anything. Siyeon turned her head to Ara who looked at them and she waved at her, her smile softer now. “Don't mind her, she's just a bit worried that you might abduct me or something like that,” Siyeon explained while Sehun had a hard time to hold the laugh back, which threatened to came over his lips. “Abducting you? Who? Me? Who told you such a bull . I am as tame as a kitten.”

Kai's expression was hilariously theatrically and Siyeon's lips twitched. “Yeah, a very ugly kitten,” Sehun added dryly and Kai hissed. Before the bickering between the two of them could get worse, Mr. Zhang clapped his hands again. “Good work for today. Our lesson is finished now. We will continue tomorrow.” Yixing shot Siyeon a gaze and it was just to make sure that she was alright. He had been a bit unsure about the pairing with Kai and Sehun since they both were really difficult to handle but they were one of the few who wouldn't try to kill Siyeon right away. As he saw that Siyeon was quite relaxed, he relaxed as well and let out a small sigh.

Until now, his spy and informant hasn't come back yet, and he hoped that it only would be a matter of time until he could find out more.

-

“It still looks messy,” Sehun said as they arrived at Siyeon's core world. Nothing has changed and the strea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter