68

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon didn't know whether she should run away now or not. Mao had walked her to another park district, one she never had set foot on and there he had told her to take off her shoes and her jacket. Rather reluctant Siyeon had done what he had told her but as he said that she should take of her shirt as well, Siyeon immediately refused. “Hey, who do you think I am? A lusty old man?” Taking from Siyeon's expression he had guessed her thoughts and a sour expression appeared on his face.

“I'm not an old man, I am even a bit younger than Yixing,” he grumbled while Siyeon's eyes widened. “I went to school with him, we were classmates and he always was the better one. Well, the tides have turned now.” Mao muttered the last words before he let out a sigh and crossed his arms. “Well, shirt off, now.” Siyeon still didn't moved her hands and only after he growled at her, she hesitantly grabbed the hem of her shirt. “Wait, tell me first why it is so important to take off my shirt!”

At least she would like to know the reason. “Because it is like that. Stop asking questions already, will you?” Mao raised his fist, mockingly threaten to gave her a light punch. “Wait, one question. How old are you?” His expression changed, turned from angry to smug. “24. Why are you asking? Are you trying to hit on me?” Unconsciously, Siyeon flushed slightly and shook her head. “Hell no!”

Laughing, Mao sat down on a trunk and patted on his lap. “Sit and take your shirt off now.” Siyeon was so, so close to hit him but now her face completely red because of embarrassment. “Why do I have to take off my shirt and why I have to sit on... your lap! Can't I sit down in front of you?”
An exasperated sigh came over his lips before he stood up again, grabbed Siyeon by her arm and pulled her along. “This method acquires a lot of skinship and I have to touch you constantly to check your stats, and to make sure that your own powers won't destroy you.”

With slight force he sat Siyeon down on his lap and cupped her face with his big hands. “Don't worry, everything will be fine, okay? I am not a ert or anything. It's just necessary or else I wouldn't say something like that.” While talking, his hands slowly had moved downwards to the first button of her shirt. Siyeon still hesitated but there was one thought inside her that told her she should simply do it. The thought to survive was stronger than everything else and she eventually closed her eyes and nodded.

Mao took that as a yes and he quickly ed her shirt and seconds later, cold air hot Siyeon's skin. Somehow, Siyeon couldn't bear the sight of him looking at her but as she peeked through her eyes, his gaze was quite indifferent. “Didn't I say that there is no need to worry? I am a doctor after all,” Mao muttered as his hands closed around her hips. “You are a too thin. You need to eat more,” was the first thing he said, before his thumbs pushed into her stomach lightly.

It didn't hurt but it wasn't a pleasant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter