31

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sehun wasn't quite excited to teach that student – Siyeon – at all, and he only had agreed to it because their teachers partly had to force him to do it. He could see on her face though that she wasn't happy as well. What he didn't understand was why he had to do it. It wasn't like he was the only one who could teach her, Kai or Kyungsoo or even Baekhyun could have done it as well. Well, Baekhyun wasn't a good choice in particular since he was... he already expressed many timed how much he actually disliked her only because she was there.

As for Sehun, it couldn't be worse at the moment. It surely would be like teaching a toddler how to walk and he didn't have the nerves and the patience to do it. With a sigh, he jumped down from the tree he had sat on, and he landed very silently. “What are you doing here?” he asked Kato casually. Kato was as tall as Chanyeol and with that taller as Sehun. His presence irritated Sehun a bit since he was sure that Siyeon would come alone.

“I accompanied her, as her friend and because Ara told me to keep an eye on her.” Ara, that blue haired girl who was always around Siyeon and stuck to her like glue. “Ah, I see, you can leave now.” The atmosphere was very tense and uneasy and Sehun's cold words didn't help at all. Siyeon gulped and looked at Kato, who looked like he was about to punch Sehun in the face. “Kato, just leave. I will be fine.” He turned his head to her, his lips a very thin and tensed line. “But... fine.”

With a sigh, Kato reached into Siyeon's bag and pulled out her mobile phone. “Hey, wait!” she called out but he softly pushed her away with one hand, while he typed something into her phone with his other hand. “My number. Call me if there are any problems or when I should pick you up, okay?” He tousled her hair and smiled. “Take care. See you later,” he said, before he left, shooting Sehun a warning gaze.

Awkward. The situation was awkward. No, it was more than that. It was... just indescribable. “So, you are my new teacher?” Siyeon asked to break the silence between them. Sehun looked at her, no he eyed her very, very closely, his expression close to someone who looked at a bug with disgust. “Sadly, yes.” Sadly? Why sadly? “Uhm... should we sit down somewhere?” It would be uncomfortable to stand, if they would keep up that awkward atmosphere, from which Siyeon was sure that it wouldn't disappear as fast as she wished it would.

“Let's go to a park. I don't like the gym.” So indifferent and absent, just like his whole body language. He didn't want to teach her and he only did it very reluctantly.

Since there were many parks on the school property Siyeon simply followed him silently and with a certain distance. They didn't talk to each other, that would be too much to ask for from Sehun. As they walked through the maze like paths and street connections of the campus, Siyeon realized that they were in a district she never had been before. It looked... somehow more noble, even though it was still a part of the school. The buildings weren't the high buildings she was used to. Instead of them there were houses and suddenly Siyeon recalled Hikari's words. Those houses were dorms. The dorms of the richer students, the students with power and influence. Students like Sehun.

They left the houses behind and entered a huge park district, which was more like a forest. The sun-rays fell through the wholes of the foliage and let the whole forest looked like it was shrouded in a huge mystery. Somehow Sehun seemed to fit t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter