124

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rui stood on top of the school building, letting out a long, long sigh. “What the freaking heck are you doing here, Pýr?” he asked and turned around to his comrade, who wore the exact same uniform. The black jacket, shirt and trousers fit him pretty well, but that wasn't something that mattered at the moment.
“My my, I've never worn this thing for such a thing. It suits me, don't you think?” Pýr grinned while he adjusted his tie.

“Shut up, old man.”

Grunting, Pýr stopped right next to Rui, who really was not pleased to see Pýr. “Hey, I am not an old man. I'm only two years older than you. Geez, motherer, I'm only twenty one years old. damn, look at that crowd downstairs. Like ants gathering around the sweet candy. Who is that guy there? That one with the red hair? The epitome of sweet candy land? , I can hear those screams up to here,” Pýr grumbled.

A laugh came over Rui's lips and he ran his fingers through his black hair. “Ain't you changing a bit? That cussing habit of yours, you really have to restrict yourself.”
Rolling his eyes, Pýr let out a frustrated sigh and pouted slightly. “ this , I am not going to do this. Shigen can kiss my pretty ,” he grumbled while Rui's grin turned even brighter and gleeful.
“Are you chicken? Do I have to report that the leader of the black ops pusses out because of some hormone driven teenage girls and boys.”

Of course Rui saw the punch coming and he caught it with his fist. “Shut your ing trap, Rui. I don't think I have to mention all your titles and let them sound extra sarcastic and mean.”
Both Rui and Pýr grew up together, though they had specialized on different things. In the end, they had more or less ended up at the same.

“Anyways, no I'm not chicken. I'm just not too keen on this whole... school life. It wonders me that you managed to adjust to it so fast. What a crappy life school life must be. They know nothing. It's just sad, isn't it? By the way...” Before Pýr managed to end his words, someone interrupted him.
“What is sad?” Siyeon asked as she closed the door behind her. Both Rui and Pýr turned around, even though they weren't all too surprised. “Nothing is sad,” Pýr smiled but Siyeon didn't smile back.

She was dead serious and the two guys immediately noticed it. “I have to talk to you two. Right here right now since you avoided me in the hospital the whole time.”
The last accusation was more directed towards Rui, who avoided her gaze. “Well, I'm going now and leave you two alone,” Pýr sighed. “I said, I have to talk to you two, so you stay here and don't move an inch.”
A curse nearly came over Pýr's lips but he hold it back and crossed his arms.

“Siyeon, this is not a good time to talk about it,” Rui started but she only rolled her eyes. “Whatever that girl did to me, I saw you in my head. I saw you quite clearly, and yes, you too, Pýr.”
Pýr's eyes widened in surprise and he pointed at himself. “Me? I don't even know you until recently.” Even though he said those words, his voice wavered a bit and he looked at Rui. “Don't lie to me,” Siyeon whispered and Pýr felt a wave of emotions running through him.

Sadness, betrayal and despair; those weren't his feelings but Siyeon's. “You want the ing truth, I give you the ing truth then. We don't know, we really don't. Ever thought that the girl maybe somehow implanted those pictures into your pretty little head?” Pýr sighed and shook his head, so as if he couldn't even believe that he just said it. “So you admit that you know me from somewhere?”
Pýr jaws dropped because he noticed that Siyeon had tricked him somehow to tell the truth. He and Rui had talked about it already; it happened once that they had seen the same picture at the same time and that picture had been Siyeon's face.

They had sworn never to talk about it to anyone but now, well now was a serious situation. “Siyeon, listen to me and not to this idiot over there. Yes, we knew you before we actually met but there is nothing more to it. We can't explain it so don't expect us to know anything.”

A loud commotion from downstairs a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter