Chapter 187

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome home. Those words resonated strongly within Siyeon. She hasn’t been feeling at home for quite some time, with all the revelations and all the problems being thrown at her. It was like she was a wanderer between worlds, not knowing where she actually belonged and to whom. Only now she realized how much of an issue that was, and that she still probably didn’t have have a proper answer for that. Now was not the right time for that though. It was something Siyeon could think about later.


“You can’t open the presence now though, it’s for Christmas, understand?” Iori made it very clear that she would murder Siyeon on spot if she would open the present now. Her friend shuffled past her to get rid off her jacket and shawl, before she turned to the 3 Warriors who still gawked at her, unsure how to handle the sudden intrusion of a human. She inspected all 3 of them with eagle eyes, before she gave an approving nod, which seemed to confuse them even more. Siyeon had to hold back a chuckle because it wasn’t everyday that she saw guys being so intimidated by a girl who was shorter than them. “That felt like a ing examination,” Pýr muttered as Iori skipped into the kitchen to greet Nana. “Don’t mind her, she is just worried. Iori is my best friend after all.” 


It might be something that neither Pýr, nor Rui, nor Kinji liked all too much, but they could not deny that they probably didn’t know Siyeon as well as Iori. They only had recently re-entered her life. 

Siyeon could see that the thought ate her three Warriors up. As reassurance she gently pressed each of their hands. Before she could utter a word to them though, he mother stormed around the corner and pointed at Pýr. “You, come help me in the kitchen. And you,” she pointed at Kinji, “go to the next grocery store please.” Pýr had a sour look on his face but he didn’t protest and stomped over to the kitchen while Kinji went to grab his jacket. Looked like Pýr was not too fond of kitchen work. “Looks like I got lucky and got spared.” A cheeky smile appeared on Rui’s face. In the end he went to the living room and sat down there, watching some news. Siyeon quickly described the way to the next grocery shop to Kinji. “Be careful on your way,” she said sternly while carefully brushing his beautiful long hair out of his face. For that she had to tip-toe since he was so tall.

“Nothing is going to happen. Also, I can defend myself,” he assured her in his monotone, stern way. A sigh escaped Siyeon’s lips while she looked at Kinji walking down the street. It wasn’t that he couldn’t defend himself, but she was scared that a horde of women would try to run after him. Handsome people like Kinji were something like a rarity in her neighborhood. Hopefully he would be alright. A cold wind blew into her face so that Siyeon fled into the warmth of the house, where Pýr greeted her with a mug of warm tee. His face was beet red, which made her laugh a bit “What happened to you?” she asked, taking the mug out of his hand.

“Your mum surely knows how to ing embarrass a guy. I switched with the other brat since kitchen work surely isn’t for me.”
Rui was diligently chopping carrots and onions for Nana while she was going on about how cute Siyeon had been as a small child. She watched him closely, like a hawk would watch over its child. He seemed relax, if it wouldn’t be for the nervous twitch around the nose that gave away that he was nervous. Who would have thought that a small, human woman would make 3 strong mageíyan Warriors buckle under the might of kitchen work.

“Stay strong Rui, stay ing strong,” Pýr muttered under his breath. Before Nana could haul him in for some other kitchen work, he went up to the shared room under the pretense that he needed to check something.

“So, who is your boyfriend? Is the the tall, mysterious one with that gorgeous hair, and eyes that would make every girl weak. Or is it the cheeky one with the black hair and the silver tips? Or the read head with that rough charm?”

Laughing, Iori dodged the mock punch and held her mug in front of her as a defense.

“None of them is my boyfriend. He’s visiting in a couple of days.” 

A smug grin appeare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter