45

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you think this is a good idea? We will be punished if they find us.” Those words came to Siyeon like through a heavy haze and as much as she tried to concentrate, she couldn't make out from where the voice came from and to which it belonged to. There was a sharp pain in the back of her head which started to spread further and further and a dull growl came over her lips as she opened her eyes. It was pitch black and she could see nothing at first. “I know! I know! You don't have to tell me that! It's too late now though!” It was another voice who had spoken but like the first voice, the second voice sounded really afraid of something or someone.

Now that her eyes had gotten used to the darkness, Siyeon could make out two people, whose faces she couldn't see though. Her hands and feet were tied together with metal wires, which cute into her wrist with every little movement she did. Something warm and sticky was in her neck and Siyeon guessed that it was blood. The last thing she could remember was that she went to the toilet and then... nothing, only the pain. She guesses that they had hit her with something in the back of her head.

Slowly, the blurriness of her view disappeared and she could recognize squared pillars. Maybe an empty warehouse? “She's awake!” the first voice said but they didn't come near. “What should we do with her now? What should we do?”

Steps could be heard, confident and strong and the two first students moved away. “So we are meeting as well, for the first time. My master surely talked a lot about you. Hmm, I thought you would be more impressive.” Whoever that guy was – it definitely was a man – Siyeon couldn't see his face since he wore a mask. “Who are you? And who is your master?” Siyeon asked with a calm voice, even though her heart raced like crazy and her mind was a complete mess.

Who would kidnap her and why? She had no value or was something special so Siyeon couldn't see the reason why someone would make the effort to abduct her.

The guy with the mask grabbed Siyeon by her hair, yanked her head up and slapped her with his other hand. Siyeon's head flew to the side, the pain spreading in her head like a wave, before she could feel that her jaw turned numb. She had gritted her teeth too hard but it had prevented her from screaming. “Now let's see if we can fine something interesting in your head and your memories.” Whatever happened next, Siyeon couldn't remember it anymore. The only thing that she knew was that the pain was so excruciating that she couldn't control herself anymore. The scream came over her lips, and instinctively her inner self pulled back into her core world. Siyeon fell, got swallowed in the stream of colors, which danced a dance of rage. The colors pulled together, tighter and tighter around her before they exploded.

-

“Where is she? Who would do something like that?!” Ara growled her rage nearly tangible. “I understand your anger but we have to find her and we can't do that if we don't keep calm,” Kato said even though he was worried as well. The fact however that whoever had kidnapped her knowing that she was not even a threat, wondered him even more than anything. “Matsuda, can you locate her?” Nezumi asked while Matsuda vaguely nodded. “It's not easy because there are so many noises here but I guess I have to try it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter