180

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every gaze was directed at Kinji and Siyeon could see the hesitation in his eyes. “Kinji,” she whispered. Rui and Pýr would kill him without any mercy if he would harm her. Jooyeon still screamed in the background, her voice annoying and loud.

For a moment it seemed like Kinji tightened his grip but then he suddenly let go of Siyeon. She collapsed forward right into his arms and he closed them around her. “I can' do this,” he said out loud and buried his face into Siyeon's neck. “I'm so sorry. I am so very sorry.”
Those whispers only were meant for Siyeon to hear, and she heard them. A faint smile appeared on her face while she managed to raise her uninjured arm and pat his back.

The blades with which Rui and Pýr had pointed at Kinji got lowered immediately but the two didn't let their guard down. “Geez,” sighed Rui while he glanced over to Jooyeon who looked like she was about to explode. Her face was red in anger and tears swelled in her eyes. The earth rumbled, caused by her sheer rage. She came closer and closer but no one backed off. “Why don't you listen? I gave you an order, didn't I?”
Jooyeon neither screamed nor did her voice sound like she was overly angry but her expression told everything. Her gritted teeth were clearly visible because her lips were pulled back, so as if a wild animal bared it fangs at its prey. Harsh lines were around and her eyes and the latter looking as black at the night.

“I can't do it. Siyeon is my Master. She was my Master way before you became my Master,” Kinji replied calmly but Siyeon could feel how he trembled. It was like he was scared of something... or someone.

“Are you ing kidding me? How can that be your Master? You were always in our family! Always!” Jooyeon's voice exploded in rage. Heavy wind like blades surrounded Siyeon and the others but it suddenly stopped. Every kind of rage had disappeared out of Jooyeon's face and she looked like she had seen a ghost. As she started to tremble, Siyeon followed her gaze. A man stood between the burned trees, his gaze dark and full of silent disapproval. “Father,” she whispered and it was clear that she feared him.

Next to him stood Kai, his face covered in sweat and right behind them where Hikari and the others. They must have brought them over, and Siyeon had to admit that she was relieved that they had done that.

”What in all worlds are you doing?” Kimjun said with an iron voice. “Jooyeon, answer me!”

With a shriek, Jooyeon flinched back but she didn't dare to move as her father came closer and closer towards her. She only lowered her head, her face as pale as chalk. “How dare you? I told you not to cause commotion and see what you did? You embarrassed me, your family and everyone else who has associations to us with your foolishness, you stupid daughter.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter