86

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Never in her lifetime Siyeon had thought that she ever would wear something like a corset. She knew that the people in the time of baroque used to wear it and she knew that they were very tight, but she never knew that they were that tight. There was no way in hell that she ever could breath in such a thing and every time she tried it, the corset immediately stopped her. “This is ridiculous!”

Mao broke out in heavy laughter until he nearly fell from his chair. “You sound pressed... literally!” If she could, Siyeon would strangle him but she couldn't even move properly. The tailor had told her not to move an inch, which was quite impossible. “How can you even afford something like this?”
The tailor looked like someone who would only work for some rich people and so did the textiles he worked with: Satin was the most dominating textile Siyeon also had spotted cashmere and some kind of other expensive textile which clothes were made from.
“Forgot it already? My family belongs to the council, even if it is not the main council. We are rich. Very rich.”
It was so easy to forget that Matsuda and Mao were children of rich parents. They never showed off how much money they had.

While Siyeon still was deep in thoughts, Mao stood up and walked towards the satin roles. “Any preferences about the colors? Though I guess that you don't like shrill colors?”

Surprised, Siyeon's eyes widened for a moment because he had hit the nail on the head. “How do you know?”
A smug smile appeared on his face and he pulled out a dark blue silk fabric. “Outside of school you never wear shrill colors like yellow, orange or pink. Mostly dark and toned down colors and from time to time pastel colors.” Shudders ran down Siyeon's spine but as she wanted to move, the tailor gave her a warning gaze.
“How creepy. Are you my stalker?”

Laughing, Mao pulled out a white roll of silk and hold it next to the blue to see of the colors would fit together. “No, but I am your protector and friend, just like Lay and all the others. Besides that I am your teacher as well – a hot teacher if I may say so.”
Siyeon rolled her eyes at his last words but she couldn't suppress her chuckle. As daring and cheeky he was, it was also very charming. In some way he reminded her of Kai but Kai was nowhere as daring as Mao.

“I think this would look good on you. Mr. Tailor, I leave the rest to you. If you are finished with taking the measurements, you can send her out to me again, okay?”
The tailor nodded and Siyeon could feel how a needle pierced her skin. Immediately, she flinched but didn't give out a sound of pain. The only thing she did was to grimace while the tailor finally noticed the needle. “Okay, you can follow him now.”

Before Siyeon could do that though, she get herself dressed again because she had no intention to follow Mao half .

At first it had surprised her that there was a mansion right in the middle of the nowhere of Japan but after he had told her that it was his mansion it wasn't surprising at all. “I still think that this is a bad idea that you have the intentions to bring me along.”
Yes, Siyeon was a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter