179

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kinji possessed incredible strength but for someone as tall as him he was also extremely agile on his feet. He was not only swift and strong but also cool headed and calculating. He saw through some of Rui's movements and sometimes he blocked them with just brutal strength. It was no disadvantage for Rui that Kinji was so tall. In fact, during his time under Lay's guide he often had fought against opponents taller or stronger than him.

Using a bigger stone as his footing, Kinji jumped high up and used his falling momentum to pull Kinji down with him. Slightly surprised, Kinji nearly slipped but managed somehow to regain his balance but this tiny moment of negligence was enough for a Warrior like Rui. The latter blinded Kinji with a bright light before he gave him a good, hard punch right against his temple.

Aching in pain, Kinji wanted to roll away but Rui didn't let him. “You stay here. I don't want to hurt you since Siyeon loves you as much as Pýr and me. I know that you saw the flashbacks as well so be a nice Warrior now and stay put.” Even if Kinji wanted to stand up, he couldn't. Rui had pinned him down with his gravity. No one could dissolve his special ability besides himself.

As quick as he could, he turned around to help Siyeon who still laid on the ground in complete shock. He had heard what Jooyeon had said, and he was probably as shocked but unlike Siyeon he could keep his head calm even after such a revelation.

In the second as the stone spears came down on Siyeon's head, Kinji reached out with his hand and a heavy wind blew Jooyeon away while he managed to diverted the spears at the same time. Since wind was his weakest element, Kinji felt slightly exhausted after using it to such an extend but it didn't matter much.

“Siyeon, are you alright?” he asked as he helped her up. “Yes, yes, I am fine. Only... a bit shocked. How is Kinji?” She looked worried that he might have hurt Kinji too much but Rui assured her that he was fine. The moment she wanted to walk over to Kinji a bad feeling overcame her. “Watch out!” she shouted at Rui but it was too late. Something invisible hit Rui so hard into the stomach that he spat blood.

“Why do you take everything away from me? First Kai! Now Kinji!” Jooyeon screamed. “Why does everything always have to be taken away from me?!”

There was something so incredibly sad about her words but now it wasn't the time to pity her. Right now Jooyeon was overwhelmed by her anger and she couldn't keep calm. “Rui, can you give me cover if necessary?” Ruin nodded and placed himself behind Siyeon.

What Siyeon planned to do next was dangerous for herself and everyone around her. She didn't have much control over it yet and she truly hoped that no one was around. “What are you trying to do?” Rui whispered but Siyeon only shook her head while she tried to concentrate on her surroundings. It was a lot more difficult to control the elements who were fare away from her than the elements who were closer to her. It was also a lot more difficult to just take energy from her own body, but it somehow made her less exhausted and less tired.

A couple of meters away, Pýr punched Nadia hard into the face. He pitied the girl but he didn't make a difference between a woman and a man in a fight. Her face was already bloody and bruised and she was at the verge of fainting but Nadia didn't stop.

He had noticed that that even though Nadia was strong and swift, she only had two strong elements – water and air. Fire and Earth were really weak but didn't mean that Nadia had a disadvantage.
“,” Pýr grumbled as he could feel the air pushing him down, hard and heavy. He canceled Nadia's attack out with his own wind and threw a rock at her. It hit her temple, which was already dangerous on its own.

While Nadia was distracted with her own pain, Pýr got up on his feet. He froze her feet and jumped at her and dragged her towards the ground. Quickly he smashed her shoulder bones so that she wouldn't be able to raise her arms anymore. She screamed in pain and it was the first time she showed some kind of emotion. “Shut the up,” Pýr said while he spat out the blood in his mouth. He was not seriously injured but he knew that he had two broken ribs.

“You know, I don't understand Warriors like you. Doing everything your Master says without doubting any of it. It makes me ing sick to my ing core.”

While he said those words fire started to spread from his skin. It engulfed him completely and as he crouched down in front of Nadia, she tried to shuffle away from him. “I do understand the Master-warrior bond very well and what it brings to Master and Warrior at the same time but if my Master is such a . She's a bully and blames everyone else for her problems. She's weak, nothing else.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter