156

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mao's hands sneaked under Siyeon's shirt and as she bid his lower lip as a response, a chuckle came over his lips. “Sorry,” he muttered and pulled his hands out and interlaced his fingers behind her back. “Kiss me again?”
The question made Siyeon smile and as she leaned forward to kiss him.
After a few more kisses, Siyeon went over to bury her face into the crook of his neck. “Since when did you want to do this?”

Siyeon could feel the grin on his face and she punched him very lightly into the stomach. “Probably not the first time I saw you. It just happened. I saw you half plenty of times, you saw me half plenty of times. Don't give me that look, Siyeon. You are a pretty, y and really beautiful young woman. Which man wouldn't want you, seriously. Besides, your character is very beautiful and very attractive.”

With a smug grin, Mao pinched Siyeon's beet red cheeks, before he pulled her down for another kiss. “It's the truth though.”
His smile turned softer and more warm, telling her the things he couldn't tell her now. When did it all come to this? As Mao said, it simply happened, Siyeon guessed but she couldn't say yes now or something very definite.
There was too much going on, too many things happening and too many things unclear, but she was happy that Mao was there for her and cared so much about her.

“As you told me about your ex-boyfriend, I got pretty angry at that time. What an idiot.”

Siyeon remembered their talk pretty well and she suddenly realized what Mao's expression had meant at that time. “Can we not talk about him now?” she asked him while she snuggled up against him. Mao put his arms around her tighter. “Of course. Everything you want.”
His scent and his whole presence was calming and comforted her and it took her back to the time where they spent nearly everyday together during her summer holidays.

“Well, we can't tell anyone about this... and us in general,” Siyeon muttered, which made Mao bit her neck promptly. “I know that, Siyeon. But you can always come see me when something is bothering you or when you simply need someone to talk, or when you need and advice from an adult.”

A reason why Siyeon didn't want to give into Mao so easily was because she was scared that she would lose him as a friend but in the end she realized that she never would. Mao was way too mature and completely different from the others but still... maybe she needed a bit more time.
“Do you want to spend your night here?” Mao asked and Siyeon wanted to say yes for a moment but then she shook her head. “I don't think it is a good idea. If some students see me leaving your office tomorrow in the early morning. I don't think it will benefit both of us if some stupid rumors are coming up.”

Mao pouted but of course he understood. He gave her a small pat on her back so that she straightened up.”We don't want that to happened, right?”
Before Siyeon could get down though, he pulled her down again and gave her a small peck on the forehead. At the door, Mao pulled her into his arms for another kiss for the last time that night.

“Take care, alright, though I don't think someone would try to assault you here.” Despite his words, Mao still looked a bit worried and Siyeon gave more pecks on his lips and assured him that everything would be alright.
“Siyeon. I will try anything to help you find out anything about parents. I can't guarantee anything though.”
The serious side of Mao was scary and unusual but somehow also reassuring and safe. Siyeon really appreciated all his efforts, appreciated everything he had done for her so far and still would do.

“Can you please go back to your... other self? You are scaring me.”

The cheeky smile Siyeon loved so much on him returned to his face and he d her to a bit. “You shouldn't ask for things you don't want,” he murmured playfully. “Who says that I don't want them?” Siyeon asked back, which elicited a small chuckle from Mao. “Go or else I can't hold back myself.” He wished her a good night and Siyeon was just about to go, as she suddenly turned around and walked back.

“The dream I told you about. It was not about Rui. It was about you.”

Before Mao could respond to that, Siyeon already had turned around, leaving Mao back completely speechless. “Wait... what?” he muttered to himself but he already started grinning, before he even closed the door to his apartment. “What an unbelievable cheeky woman.”

Every of Siyeon's steps were small skips of happiness, something she had needed after that confusing and stressful day. Her heart still beat fast and her cheeks were flushed and the strange grin didn't disappear from Siyeon's face. She suddenly felt like a young girl who was in love for the first time. She wasn't a young girl anymore and it wasn't the first time she was in love but it felt like the first time for quite a time now.
But... she also knew that that, what just had happened, never should have happened between them, since he was a teacher, even it was just a temporary spot.

Did she regret it? No, completely not.

If she would be the old Siyeon, she would have refused Mao. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter