132

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder: Read it slowly and thoroughly because I am not going to explain this again and again, understand?

Baekhyun dodged the attack of his opponent and he blocked an attack of the Master at the same time. A sigh came over his lips as he stepped to the side, tripping the Warrior ever so easily. He grabbed the Warrior's arm and twisted it in his back while sending a shockwave through his body, before he turned around to the Master.
Since the Warrior didn't move, the Master's expression paired with a slight fear and despair but there still was some certain fighting will in his eyes.

The first thing Baekhyun did was to blind his opponent with a bright flash of light. At the same time he froze the Master's feet on the ground so that he couldn't get away. Baekhyun dashed forward and punched the Master so hard that he fainted immediately.

“You guys are not even worth that I use my powers on you,” Baekhyun grumbled and turned around. He did not understand why some people thought that they could fight him when they clearly weren't even up to par with his basics. “Go to the infirmary and don't forget your Warrior, he advised before he left.
His steps were completely silent as he walked over the campus, ignoring all the curious gazes the other students threw at him.

Some of them were too busy with the preparations for the festival and he actually had something to do as well but he didn't feel like doing it.

“Can you try to lift me up a bit higher?”

As soon as Baekhyun heard Siyeon's voice, he turned his head. She sat on Matsuda's shoulder and tried to hang up some lanterns along the wall. There was a deep frown on her face as she tried not to let the lantern fall on the ground. As Matsuda lifted her up a bit more, Siyeon tried not to lose her balance completely while she finally managed to to hang the lantern on that nail. “What are you guys doing?” Baekhyun asked as he approached them.

“Doing work, obviously,” answered Siyeon with a smile while Matsuda gave her the next lantern. The whole college was quite busy with preparations and so it took Siyeon a bit by surprise that Baekhyun wasn't doing anything. “Baekhyun, what happened to your lip? You have a bruise there.”
Confused by that comment, Baekhyun touched his lip as a slight pain went through his lips. He really had a bruise there. He remembered that the Warrior had managed to punch him once. The bruise must be from then, he thought by himself.

Matsuda left her down, a thoughtful gesture as he saw her expression. “Geez, you are so reckless. Luckily it's not something serious,” said Siyeon though it sounded more like a mild scold. “Siyeon, I have to do other things now but you are coming later to our dorm, right?” Matsuda asked and Siyeon nodded immediately. “I will be on time. See you later then!”

As Siyeon noticed Baekhyun's raised brow, she didn't bother to answer his question which he hasn't spoken out yet.

“So you have to hang up those... lanterns,” said Baekhyun with a dry voice. It was a stupid statement but he didn't know what else he should talk about. “I have to, as you can see. What do you have to do?”
Earlier before, some second years had knocked at each door room and they had given advices to each student what they had to do for the upcoming festival.

“Hanging up lanterns in the trees,” Baekhyun sighed and a chuckle came over Siyeon's lips. “Oh, so yours similar to mine,” she stated the most obvious.
The loud noise of a fight and the loud hiss of the wind interrupted their talk. Nearby there was a fight between two couples and Siyeon curiously looked over to them. “Do you want to see it?” Baekhyun asked but much to his surprise, she shook her head.

“No, I think I am fine watching it here.”

She still could watch it quite well and her eyesight was not bad. “It's interesting to see a fight between two Masters with two Warriors” Siyeon admitted because she, as an Ísos was used to fight alone and up until now she only had the chance to watch the fights of Ísos against Masters and their Warriors.
“It's not even that interesting, to be honest. Such fights sometimes strain the Warrior more than the Master.”
Baekhyun seemed like he talked out of experience as Siyeon remembered something.

“Aren't you and Kyungsoo in such kind of relationship? How is that even poss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter