185

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inysa and Inu sat far away from the crowd of the Special Arts School, which was located in San Francisco. Their blonde hair moved softly in the wind while they looked like porcelain dolls. For a moment, Inysa’s face frowned slightly but it relaxed quickly. “Inu, that’s not nice,” she mumbled but her older twin brother only smiled. “It was just a thought, you know,” he answered before closing his eyes.

Just this morning they got the message that they would travel to Japan after Christmas and attend school there for an unknown time. It was unexpected and the twins didn’t know what to think of all this. The only thing they knew for sure though was that they weren’t the only ones. A few others would go as well. Neither Inysa nor Inu liked the fact that they got send to Japan without knowing the exact reason. It had shocked them that their parents had given their consens to all this before the twins got the news.

“What do you think will await us over there?” Inu asked his younger twin but she only shrugged. “I don’t know. What do you think? I read that they have strong Mageíyas over there.”
Inu snorted loudly with slight contempt in his undertone. “There are strong Mageíyas everywhere. Southamerica, Europe, Northern Africa. It is expected that they have strong Mageíyas.” He pouted slightly. “I don’t want to go to Japan. I don’t see why there is the need to.”

Inysa petted his head with a gentle smile on her face.  

Her brother could be such a block head sometimes. Deep at heart he still was a little kid even though he was the older one. Though, he was only 10 minuted older; that was not much. Since they were little their parents raised them as prodigies. Not that they had drilled them to always strive to be the bests but Inysa and Ina were never forced to anything. They were lucky that their parents were loving and caring.

Both their parents were really powerful and it came to no surprise as Inysa and Inu developed a special ability on their own. The twins could communicate between themselves via telepathy. It was not possible for them to communicate with others though but they never had the urge to do it with others.

“I am kind of excited,” Inysa admitted. She could remember some of the Japanese they met as kids. At that time they haven’t been able to really talk to each other but now it shouldn’t be a problem anymore. There was one guy especially she hasn’t been able to forget and she blushed slightly at the thought that she could possibly meet him again. “Do you have naughty thoughts, little sis?” Inu , wiggling his brows while he tried to escape her playful punch. “Shut up, you stupid brother. Let’s grab some grub.”

-

Siyeon pulled her jacked tighter around her. It was really cold but the sky was clear. A beautiful winter morning. There still wasn’t any snow even though it was mid December already. The rest of September and November had passed without any more incidents and slowly everyone had turned to their everyday lives. But the the looming threat could still be felt and seen. There were security guards on the university grounds and the teachers and even the students were extra on guard.

No one dared to walk or leave the university alone, which was understandable. The only comfort was that the buildings had been repaired and that the enemy seemed to his own wounds as well. Not that it was a real relieve and comfort but it was better than nothing. Though, everyone was happy that they could return home during Christmas break. Siyeon was a bit nervous to go back home. She still hasn’t had any clue but she had the feeling that she would find out more about her parents soon. At leasts she hoped so.

A smile lifted her lips as Rui put a thick blanket around her shoulders. “It’s cold. Don’t sit here with such thin clothes,” he scolded her softly. He wore a thick sweater unlike Pýr who just came out to the balcony with four mugs in his hands. Behind him was Kinji as sleepy as ever.

By now Ara, Kato, Maél and Hikari had moved in with Siyeon but they were in the city shopping and buying groceries.

“What’s on your mind?” Pýr asked as he gave her the mug with hot chocolate and coffee. “Nothing. Just… Christmas and home. What are you guys doing on Christmas?”    
It was very silent for a moment while her Warriors looked at each other uncomfortably. “Don’t tell me you have no ideas what you are doing,” Siyeon asked disbelieving. “Well, considering that neither of us have a real family and that we don’t really celebrate Christmas, the only thing we can do is stay here and train.”

It was sad to hear Pýr’s words because Christmas was the time of love and family and Siyeon always had beautiful Christmas celebrations. Her Warriors shouldn’t be alone when she had a good time. “You can come home with me. My parents are lovely people and they would be glad to have you over.”
Her Warriors contemplated for a moment if they should decline her offer but if them being with her would make her happy, they were going to acce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter