134

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a relieved sigh, Matsuda hung the tapestry from the wall and rolled it up neatly. He was glad that he could give it back to his brother, finally and he hoped that Mao would burn it so that it never could bee seen again.
“Sorry about this whole... set up. It was Mao's idea,” he sighed and sat down on the ground in front of Siyeon, who already sat on a chair.

“No worries. I actually appreciate all your help, and Mao's of course.” Even though she wanted to hit him for using his brother like that.
“Has anyone ever told you that you and Mao do look alike?” Siyeon suddenly threw in and an unhappy smile appeared on Matsuda's face.

“Yeah, a few already but I think Mao and I don't look alike at all.”

Of course there were certain things which differentiated the two brothers; Matsuda was taller and had a slimmer built. His eyes were a tad darker but his hair was blonder than Mao's. He had a softer expression on his face than his older brother and the most important thing that set them apart was their personality.
Mao was flirty, dirty and cheeky and oozed out a strong confidence and a certain charm, which was really attractive. Matsuda on the other was a good soul, who emitted a softer aura but he still was confident. His cheekiness was not as prominent as Mao's and he treated people differently.

“I think that each of you have your own charms.” And that was something really good.

Matsuda gave her a mellow smile as he said, “Thank you.”

His smile quickly turned into a grin though, so as if he remembered something funny. “I just remembered the first time we met. You looked like a deer in the spotlight at that time.”
Even though Siyeon maybe hadn't been quite aware of her shocked expression at that time, Matsuda had noticed it immediately.
“Ah, don't remind me of that time. I think I had a breakdown at that moment and I felt like a hunted animal.”

The first time Siyeon and Matsuda had some kind of interaction was the time he had stopped the fight between her and Jooyeon. “You think? You really looked like you would start to faint and you actually kind of did about an hour later.”
The grin turned askew as he watched Siyeon's expression changing from resignation to annoyance and then to resignation again.

“I felt terrible at that time. Like someone pulled the ground under my feet away. You probably don't even know how it feels like to be thrown into a world where you know no one and nothing.”
No, Matsuda didn't know but he could imagine how horrible it all must have been for her and probably still was.

“It must have been hard but for that you got used to it quite fast. I mean, you can stand to be among people like my brother, me, Sehun and the others.”
A chuckle came over Siyeon's lips and she decided to sit down on the ground as well. “Mao helped me a lot during the summer holidays and so did you. I can't thank you enough for that and I can't think of a way to repay that huge favor you did for me.”

Matsuda raised his hand and shook his head. “No, you don't have to repay anything. Both Mao and I did it on our own will and we gladly did it. Besides, even though Mao doesn't look like it, he has a soft spot for you.”
Something glimpsed up in Matsuda's eyes and it was suspiciously close to jealousy. It disappeared fast though and his usual soft expression returned to his face. “But... I have to admit, I felt a bit, well, how do I put it, jealous, as you showed Mao your core world.”

Immediately, Matsuda turned his head away to hide the fact that he flushed madly. “Ah, forget what I just said,” he muttered and Siyeon couldn't hide her smile. Despite being very handsome, Matsuda also had his cute sides which he showed more often the closer he got to someone.
Siyeon didn't know what to say at all and she could feel her face heating up at his words. “You could have said something. I trust you enough to let you look into my core world,” she whispered.

It was always a risk to show other Mageíyas ones core world, Siyeon knew that but she also knew that Matsuda wouldn't harm her, nor would he misuse her trust.

“You don't have to! It was... just talking, really.”

How very considerate of him.

Matsuda most probably was the first guy she met who was close to the prince charming she had used to think of when she was reading all those fairy tales as a little kid.
Handsome, nice, considerate but also daring and slightly mischievous and brave; who wouldn't fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter