62

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were black limousines everywhere and they picked up people everywhere. The students who were called home for whatever reason. “I didn't know that there were so many students whose parents actually have such influence. How scary.” To think that so many people, Mageíya, had such a high influence on the human world was down right scary. “Ah, Siyeon, will you wait for us please? I'm going to say goodbye to a friend of mine, okay?”

Hikari walked towards one of the limousines a bit farther away from them and soon enough, Siyeon was only able to see Maél's blonde head. Tip-toeing, she tried to keep an eye on them as someone bumped into her from behind. “Oh, sorry!” the person called out. For a moment, Siyeon was completely awestruck and she didn't know what to say. “I didn't hurt you, did I?” the guy asked with a sorry smile but Siyeon could only shake her head. White blonde hair, a rather frail appearance and really fair skin, so similar to Sehun's appearance that he could be his brother.

“Uh, no, not at all,” Siyeon muttered and the other guy let out his breath in relieve. “Thank god, anyways, you are a student here as well? Seems like it! By the way, my name is Luhan, nice to meet you.” They shook hands and it suddenly turned awkward between them. “Uhh, I am looking for someone, maybe you know him? He looks – ouch!” Someone had knocked his head from behind, someone who looked so very familiar to Luhan. “Sehun!” Luhan's face immediately brightened up while Sehun's completely expressionless.

No, there was something very off about Sehun's cold expression. It seemed even colder than it actually was.

“I thought you would wait for me at the entrance, and not here where everyone can see us,” Sehun grumbled, before he turned to Siyeon. “Meet my older brother, Luhan, but I don't think it is necessary to introduce you anymore.” Well, that would explain the similarity in their appearance, though Sehun was taller than his older brother. “Can we go now?” Luhan nodded and waved at Siyeon with a bright smile and Sehun followed him on foot, but then he turned around and walked back. “Take care, even though we aren't here, understand?”

Was he... concerned that something maybe could happen to her? “I will, and you and the others, take care as well, okay?” The chance that something could happen to them was less likely but it would calm her a bit, if Sehun would promise it to her. Even though their time together hadn't been that long, Siyeon had come to like Sehun and his friends a lot. “Are you concerned about us?” A small smirk appeared on Sehun's face and Siyeon flushed lightly. “As if... just tell the others that as well,” she muttered and Sehun nodded. “Sure, I will. See you in a few days”

Luhan waited for Sehun, leaning at the limousine with a rather smug, but nearly invisible smile on his face. “So, her name is Siyeon, huh? She's not very pretty, rather normal.” Sehun opened the door of the car on his own and pointed Luhan to go inside. “For someone you call not pretty you flirted with her quite a lot, didn't you?” Not letting his younger brother's words affect him, Luhan crossed his arms and cocked his head slightly.

“I was only polite, nothing more.”

The cold silence between the two brothers nearly manifested itself in the air and every bystander could tell that there was a heavy tension between Luhan and Sehun. “Are you still angry at me?” Luhan whispered after a while but he didn't look at Sehun and it was the same the other way around. “Do we have to talk about this now?” A chuckle came over Luhan's lips but no smile grazed his handsome face. “You never change.”
Sehun didn't give any answer to that. Instead, he remained si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter