172

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For how long Siyeon had sat there, she didn't know. It probably wasn't too long but for her it felt like an eternity. She had screamed for help but her voice had broken away. Why did something like this happen? Why them? First her parents and now Rui and Pýr.
Something inside her refused to believe that they were dead though. It was a small bit of hope on that Siyeon hold tight to. “Don't leave, please,” she sobbed, her face buried in her hands.

There was no possibility that she could heal them. No one ever had taught her that and she knew that her abilities were far from being able to heal someone who was injured to that degree.
“Someone, please help them!” she tried to shout as loud as possible. But no one heard her.
Around her was only fire, and nothing else, just like in that memory.
Siyeon tried to get up to search for someone but her legs broke away. She cursed herself, cursed why her body couldn't listen to her.

“Come one,” she muttered to herself.

She stumbled again and she cried out in frustration. Her legs started to hurt but she ignored it, trying to get up again and again. “Rui, Pýr... I am so sorry,” she whispered.
Someone pulled her back suddenly and Siyeon gasped. Surprise was her initial reaction but then the panic set in, the panic and the hesitation.
“No! No, I can't leave them! No!” She shouted out loud. “No!” There was no way she couldn't leave Pýr and Rui.

Whoever grabbed her turned her around suddenly and she looked into deep golden eyes. “Siyeon,” Kinji's deep voice said and she stopped struggling immediately.
“You are injured. You need to see a doctor.”
He tried to pull her away but Siyeon pushed him back. “I can't. I can't leave them behind! They are not dead. They are not dead!”

She practically screamed the last part at Kinji, who only stared at her, blinking slowly before he walked towards Rui and Pýr. He bent over and put his ear next to each of their noses for a couple of seconds.
“Wait here, I will be back quickly.”
He disappeared into the flames while Siyeon tried to regain her composure. What did all of this mean?

As fast as Kinji disappeared, he came back again with two adults right behind him. “They barely breath and they need medical help immediately.”
The two adults nodded and lifted Pýr and Kinji up with the help of their abilities. As Siyeon tried to go after them, Kinji pulled her back again. “You can barely walk. Don't even try it.”
Before Siyeon could protest, Kinji lift her up in some kind of bridal style. “You need to see a doctor. No backtalk.”

His arm was so long that he managed to to cover Siyeon's mouth with his hand as he started to run towards the infirmary. Kinji was injured as well. Scratches covered his face, so as if he had gotten into a rain of small stones.

The infirmary was chaotic as hell. There were no other words to describe it. So many injured people laid around but many injures weren't that minor.
“Emergency situation!” one of the adults shouted and the doctors looked up. Yixing's eyes widened and he pointed at the door in the back “Put them back there!” he shouted, before he turned his head at someone else. “Hey, you! You go to the back and start healing them with me! Hurry!”

Yixing disappeared quickly as someone else appeared in front of Siyeon. “Give her to me! Now!” Mao shouted from far away at Kinji.
He looked serious and calm but Siyeon knew that he was worried. Mao rushed over to Kinji, who gave her to Mao, though it seemed he did it hesitantly.
“Give her to me. I am a healer and it is my duty to make sure that she is alright,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter