90

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boring. Boring, boring, boring. The only place where Baekhyun would like to be now was that garden lodge at his home. He hated these balls. Every year the same boring . He cursed his father for dragging him here all the time, he cursed his ancestors and everyone who had started this whole idiocy. This whole perpetual kissing from both men and woman and this whole extolling of their children, so as if they were some kind of breeding cattle and not their spouses.

It was simply disgusting.

Luckily for him not many people actually tried to approach him. He and Sehun were one of the most desired singles and they weren't even twenty. Luckily no one of them had any plans to marry any of those annoying girls. It would be a nightmare for him if he would end up with someone like Jooyeon. He would rather commit suicide before that could happen.

Well, the only thing that actually was good was the food and so he stood at the buffet most of the times. Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol were in the hall as well. He could care less for Kyungsoo even though he was sure that his little brother was somewhere around as well. With a sigh, he took a glass with sparkling wine and walked alongside the windows through the room. In his mind he had let the plants in his core world grew thicker so that barely any light could get into the sphere. He used to do that quite often. Pulling his consciousness away from reality, caging himself up in his core world where no one would disturb him.

God, how much he hated that penetrating scent of roses. Not that he disliked roses in particular but in masses it was just unbearable.

There was so many red in the room that the blue color was like a wolf among sheep.

“What are you doing here?” he hissed, sounding harsher than he actually wanted. He had expected a lot from this evening but not this, not Siyeon. “I am attending the ball,” she answered like a robot and Baekhyun blinked irritated. What the heck was she saying there? And how come everyone stared at him like he was an idiot?

Fingers wrapped around his wrist and prevented him from punching. “She's invisible for the most. Act normally and no one will notice. Did you really want to much me just now?” Matsuda hissed so that only Baekhyun could hear his words. “What is she doing here?” Baekhyun asked again and this time his question was directed towards Matsuda, who looked around like he was in panic.

“Siyeon is attending the ball, more or less, like everyone else here. If you want to talk to her then take her to a place where no one is, okay?”

Baekhyun looked at Matsuda like he had lost it completely. There was no way he wanted to spend time with someone like Siyeon and especially not alone. “You and your brother are a bunch of crazy retards. How can you...”

There was no chance for Baekhyun to finish his sentence because someone interrupted them. It was another woman who tried to hook up her daughter with Matsuda and she was from the sort of woman who was more than just persistent. One evil glare from Baekhyun was enough to immediately stop any advances towards him but it was Matsuda who had to suffer. She dragged him away and since he couldn't be rude to her, Matsuda had to follow along.

“Take care of Siyeon until I am back,” he managed to whispered to Baekhyun before he disappeared. The latter was completely speechless and as he looked at Siyeon, he saw that she was just as speechless. Since she couldn't say anything she only stared at him, asking and waiting. A growl came over his lips and he turned around. Baekhyun couldn't stare at Siyeon for too long since the people would think that he was crazy for staring into the air. It was actually easy to undo the spell on Siyeon but Matsuda surely had his reasons for not wanting Siyeon to be seen by everyone.

“Follow me and don't try to catch any attention, even though you are invisible,” Baekhyun muttered.

He surely was not amused that he had to take care of her now, Siyeon could read that from his expression alone. Wherever Baekhyun lead her to, during the short while they crossed the hall to reach a more empty and quieter part of the buildi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter