25

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai slapped the back of Chanyeol's head and kicked his friend's . “What the hell, Chanyeol? We are in school and not at home,” he growled while Chanyeol pouted like a child. “What the heck did you do? That guy looked like a burned brick... maybe not to that extend but you get what I mean.” Since Chanyeol was miffed, he didn't answer and Kai let out a sigh. “I didn't know that that guy was actually that strong. If he wouldn't be that strong, his wounds would look more than just those burns,” Baekhyun said. He had been pretty close as the incident had happened. Kato had reacted in only a split of seconds to react a shield.

“My father knows his father and his father isn't weak at all,” Kyungsoo said. He remembered Kato's father really well. As a child he had met him for the first time. Stoic and proud and seemingly so different from Kato. “What a bother...,” Sehun whispered and shook his head. He was not quite happy about his friend blowing up the lesson because he didn't want to be careful. They were powerful, yes, but there were many things they still had to learn and could learn. “Next time, don't do this again, understand?” he said to Chanyeol, who still was sour.

They wanted to return to their practice, as they heard a cracking sound in the air. Moments later it started to rain... but only on Siyeon, who was more than just surprised. “Who did that?!” Mr Kim immediately shouted out loud and eyed every student closely. Some looked down on the ground, some looked elsewhere but no one wanted to admit anything. The rain cloud disappeared quickly, but Siyeon was already soaked. Her expression changed quickly, from being surprised to a mask of complete non existent emotions.

“If you may allow, I will go and change my clothes,” she said to Mr. Kim who nodded. “You may.” He actually wanted to send someone with her but he wasn't quite sure who it actually had been, though he had a tiny hunch. “Hurry up, understand?” Siyeon nodded, turned around and walked away. Only as she was a bit more far away from the sports field, Siyeon stopped to clench her trembling hands to tight fists.

The trash can right next to her flew a few meters over the ground, before it crashed into a bush, a huge bump in the middle. Siyeon's leg didn't even hurt, the only thing she did was staring at that trash bin. In those situations Siyeon didn't think. Her mind was blank; there were no thoughts, only feelings. Suppressed feelings of rage and fury... and the feeling of being lost. A sigh came over her lips and she looked down on herself. The water drops hit the ground in a constant space.

Her bra could be seen through her wet shirt and Siyeon pulled her cardigan tighter around her as she continued her way to her room. Actually, she should hurry up but she didn't. There were voices coming nearer and nearer. It was a whole group of students and they already saw her from afar. They eyed her closely and Siyeon didn't have to come closer to see that they grinned. They probably already prepared something else to bully her in their minds, but then, all of sudden, their smiles disappeared.

They scrambled so fast that Siyeon immediately turned her head to look behind her since she was sure that they didn't react like that because of her. She had expected everything but not that. She stared at Sehun, who seem to follow her from a safe distance. As their eyes met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter