94

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She's staring at you,” Sehun whispered to Kai, who just wanted to disappear. Jooyeon had the tendencies to be obsessive and in Kai's case she was more than that. Luckily, she hasn't turned into a stalker yet but it was only a matter of time until that would happen as well. “Can we just kill her off?”
It was a rhetorical question because Kai knew too well that no one could kill Jooyeon off just like that.
“Can we at least gouge out her eyes?”

Chanyeol snorted but suppressed his laughter by hiding his face at Kai's shoulder. “We could burn her eyes out,” he suggested with a grin, which earned a bright smile from Kai. “You guys have a morbid and terrible humor,” Baekhyun commented. As usual, his gaze was focused on his book and not on his surroundings. “You should pay attention for once,” Kyungsoo advised him and Baekhyun stiffened. Baekhyun ignored Kyungsoo at first but as the latter grabbed his wrist, Baekhyun had no other choice than to look up.

What a drag, he thought, while he glanced through the room. Mori's presence was as overpowering as ever, a showing off which all of them could do, if they wanted to kill each other.
“Baekhyun, can I talk to you later?” Sehun asked suddenly and Baekhyun nodded. “Sure, what's the matter?” Since Sehun didn't answer his question, Baekhyun was sure that it would clarified later.

“You guys didn't tell me that Siyeon attended the ball,” Kyungsoo muttered. He still was a bit miffed about it but he also understood why the others didn't mention anything. His mother... was quite difficult to handle and she had proven once again that she was an embarrassment for their race. What he didn't understand was his mother determination to cast out every other son he had besides him. In total he had five more siblings; two older brothers, one younger brother and two younger sisters.

If someone asked him how his relationship with his siblings was and how he actually felt towards them, Kyungsoo couldn't answer that question properly. His mother always had forbidden him to meet any of his siblings and only on rare occasions he was able to see them. He never had seen his little brother before the ball and it had shocked him little that the young boy's face had been covered with scars. He knew very well how gruesome and cruel his mother could be.

Baekhyun was probably the only of his siblings he saw every day. His mother didn't dare to touch him, at least not anymore. They weren't blood related and that was one of the reasons which had saved Baekhyun from hell.

“Siyeon's over there!” Chanyeol suddenly called out and smiled at her sight. Their gazes immediately focused on her and Kai smiled as well. “She looks good, considering what she went through in the holidays and she seems brighter, don't you think?”
Everyone had to agree with it, Siyeon really did look brighter and somehow her aura had changed, so as if she had matured as well.

“She looked so pretty in that dress. Man, I am still dreaming about it,” Chanyeol muttered as he noticed the strange gazes the others threw him. “You sound like an insomniac, crazy ert,” Sehun commented with a dry voice and even Kai looked like he couldn't believe Chanyeol just had said those words.
“Oh come one, don't tell me you were not ogling her, yes, I mean you Kai!”

A snort came over Kai's lips before he grinned. “Envious that I managed to...

“Oh, stop it you two. You treat her like she some kind of prize and not a human, in this case a Mageíya,” Baekhyun growled, seemingly annoyed by his friend's talk. “What?” he nearly barked at them as the stared at him with big eyes. “Nothing. No need to get mad, buddy,” Chanyeol muttered

A sigh came over Sehun's lips because he had to agree with Baekhyun. Sometimes Chanyeol and Kai tend to overdo some things which resulted on general annoyance. “Why are you sighing like that? Geez, Sehun, sometimes you annoy me with you haughty and mighty attitude. I am Sehun, the high and mighty Ru-”
Before Kai could finish his sentence, Sehun covered his mouth but with such a force that Kai nearly fell from his chair. “Sorry, but shut up for once.”

An outsider would say that Kai and the others wouldn't get along but for them it was their everyday bickering. It was something completely normal for them and it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter