75

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun? Why is your face so red?" Chanyeol asked curiously but Baekhyun shove him away with one hand. "In three hours, then you all should go up again. She wants to show you something," he redirected the message Siyeon had given to him but the first reaction he got was Kai's cocked eyebrow. "She's still alive?" A hiss came over Baekhyun's lips and Kai chuckled. With a sigh, Baekhyun decided to ignore Kai and turned around to Sehun. "She knows it now, just like you wanted."

A nod from Sehun was the only respond he got and then silence. "Doesn't she want you to come as well?" Kai asked curiously but Baekhyun's iron silence was answer enough. "You should come along as well. I am sure you will like her core world pretty much. It feels less lonely, you know?" The expression in Kai's eyes changed to something warm and mellow, much to Baekhyun's surprise because he never had seen that expression on his friend's face. "Oh, do whatever you want," Baekhyun muttered.

Suddenly, there was loud noise coming from outside the dorm and as the door slammed open, Kyungsoo stared at them with big, panic filled eyes. "The demon's coming!" he called out but before he could even make a step into the dorm, Ara literally kicked him out of the way. The others stood up immediately, prepared to stop her, if it was necessary. "Where is she?" Ara whispered, the air around her burning hot. The door would caught fire if no one would stop her, and Sehun was quite sure that she would even burn down their house. “Calm down, she's upstairs, sleeping. After all she had went through, she needs some rest,” Sehun explained calmly.

Without a warning, Ara threw a fireball at him and Sehun reacted and caught the fireball with his hand. It didn't hurt him because he had covered his hand with a layer of air. Much to his surprise, the fire didn't went out though and kept burning aggressively. “Treat her well. I will know it if you don't, and then I won't be so friendly anymore, regardless of your family status,” Ara threatened them, as Kato popped up behind her, a bag pack in his hands. “Here, I think you will need this. Spare clothes and everything. Ara forgot to bring it along.” He put the back pack down and laid an arm around Ara. “We are heading back now, right?” he asked with a smile but Ara didn't give an answer.

She simply turned around, duck away under his arm and walked away. A chuckle came over Kato's lips and he shook his head. “I have to apologize for her behavior,” he said friendly, but then his expression changed, “but I have to agree with her. Be nice to Siyeon. If not, you will regret it.” His eyes were cold and he raised his hand a bit and pointed at the fire on Sehun's hand, which still burned. It suddenly went out, only a small haze of smoke remembering of it. “What scary friends,” said Baekhyun with a dry voice while Sehun raised his hand and looked at it. There weren't any burns, that never would have happened.

“The fire wouldn't have went out,” he said and everyone looked at him. “What scary skills,” Kai muttered while Chanyeol walked towards the door to pick up the back pack. “She is not the one you should look out for,” he whispered. “That guy, Kato, he's scary. During our fight, that attack, it was directed at me. I reversed his flames with an air mirror or else I would have been the one who got those burns.”
A small frown appeared on Kyungsoo's face as he remembered the scene. “But the burns weren't even that bad,” he called out but Chanyeol shook his head. “That's because he weakened his own flames in split of seconds, and he haven't even fought seriously. In a serious fight between him and me... I am not sure if I could win against him.”

-

Siyeon didn't wake up after three hours, so they let her sleep. Five hours past and the four five of them sat in front of the door, waiting and dozing off. As the door opened, they turned around though to see Siyeon's slightly embarrassed expression. “Sorry, I really fell asleep. I didn't mean to let you wait that long,” she whispered and a small laugh came over Chanyeol's lips. “Nah, it's fine. You needed your rest, we could have waited longer, you know?”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his friend's cheesy and stood up at first. “You came,” Siyeon said, matter of factly and he nearly rolled his eyes again. “Just shut up. Didn't you want to show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter