12

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stay behind me and don't move, understand?” Since she didn't have any choices left, Siyeon nodded. The boy and the girl from a few minutes ago jumped out of the window as well and again there was a bright light in his hand. “Kato, you know what to do.” Kato nodded and his hair got blown to the side by the wind. What Siyeon couldn't see was that his eyes started to glow slightly.

As Kato jumped up into the air, the ground trembled slightly. He and the girl clashed in midair and the impact caused the leaves of the trees to rustle loudly. Usually, Siyeon would say that a guy should never hit a woman, but in this case, she thought by herself, she definitely should make an exception. Kato grabbed the girl by her collar and threw her into the ground with one arm.

She didn't even scream; instead, she used her arms as support to hold her body as she kicked Kato in the face. He stumbled back, holding his jaw, as a bright light could be seen behind him. “Idiot!” Ara shouted out loud as she created a shield, which covered him from the magic attack. “Watch out next time and...!” Kato dashed forward and tackled Ara to the ground. “Look who's talking,” he muttered and Ara slapped him.

“Yah! Shut up! We are in a serious situation here!” The girl came at them; light covered her back and Ara raised her hand as a nearly invisible shield appeared in front of them, which protected them not only from the magical attack, but also from the physical one. “Okay, let's cut the nonsense.” Ara linked her fingers with Kato's and Siyeon, who watched them the whole time with worry, she knew that they were up to something.

“By the powers of the great gods of fire and hell, I command thou to listen and follow my commands.” A flame appeared between their hands and Siyeon's eyes widened. “Strengthen those who need strength and protect those who need protection.” The flames grew on Kato's skin until they covered him completely. Strangely, they didn't burn him and they suddenly disappeared, leaving behind only a barely visible red aura. “Now, let's end this.”

Kato stepped forward and small flames rose up from the ground. The guy and the girl in front of them seemed to be slightly scared but they didn't step back a bit. Suddenly, the school bell could be heard and Ara let out a sound, which was something between a growl and a sigh. “Well, seems like we have to postpone this.” As she nodded at Kato, he made a hand sign and the red aura disappeared.

“Hey!” the boy called out but Ara only shook her head. “Didn't you hear the bell, it is over for today.” She shrugged and turned around. “Ara, watch out!” Siyeon suddenly called out but Ara reacted too slow. The guy launched an attack from behind at Ara, and even Kato was a bit too slow to react.

For a mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter