174

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kinji's words hung in the room until Rui cleared his throat. “Well, I think he means that he's all yours, more or less.”

Why did Rui's words sound so dirty in Siyeon's ears?

As she gave him a weird gaze, Rui threw a big grin at her. “So now what are we going to do? Wait? Find someone who gives us answers?” Kinji asked into the round, but before Siyeon could give him an answer, Pýr already answered for her. “What do you think we are going to do, asshat? Of course we are trying to find someone who is going to answer out question.”

Kinji didn't seem the least surprised that Pýr swore so much but of course maybe he already had heard about his habit. “And who would that be, smarty-pants?”
The question paired with the mock said in a complete monotone voice took Pýr a bit aback and for a moment he looked really astounded. It only lasted for a couple of seconds and disappeared quickly.
“Either the headmaster, or, if we go after my guess, the council members. At least the truly powerful ones. They know something and won't tell us unless we go hammering on their doors. Shigen, Marco, Seokyong, Tristan, Takero. They all know something, I bet my pretty on that.”

Siyeon had only thought about it briefly. She knew that Shigen knew something but she never really had thought about the other council members knowing something.
“They don't seem to look like people who actually interact with other people much,” Kinji remarked but Pýr only rolled his eyes.

“Oh shut the up. You know squad about the council members.”

The air turned tense and Siyeon threw Pýr a warning gaze. He had no rights to be so hostile towards Kinji. He threw up under difficult circumstances, Siyeon believed that.
“Pýr's right though. I don't think Kinji knows much about the council members. The usual mageíyan citizen deems them as unapproachable, cold, powerful businessmen and leaders. They try to get on their good side in the hope to get a piece of power as well. We, the soldiers, don't see the council members as such. We respect them for their skills and their ability to lead us, not only with power but also with the ability to interact. Why do you think Shigen would have ever invited you to dinner at his home? Why do you think he sought you out to talk to you? Why do you think he send Pýr here after that one attack?”

Rui and Pýr hold some of the council members, especially Shigen, and it seemed like Kinji couldn't understand it. “Not every council member is like that.”

Snorting, then laughing, Pýr wiped his non-existent tears away. “First of all, Jooyeon is a , simple as that. Her father is a ing sadist and a power hungry dickbag. He only managed to get into the council because he kissed the original council members of the new time's and because he did some very shady stuff. “
His voice turned dark at the very lasts words and for the first time Pýr looked like he was seriously freaked out.
“The original council members of the new time are Takero, Shigen, Marco, Tristan and Seokyong, if you two haven't known that yet.”

“How do you even know all that stuff?”

Kinji seemed curious, which was something new and unexpected.

“Because I am the leader of the Special Ops team. Rank wise I am even higher than Rui and the only one who can give me orders is Shigen. Of course there are certain things I don't have access to, like Siyeon's history, or when it comes to Takero, Shigen, Seokyon, Marco and Tristan themselves but everything else is just child's play for me.”

During the first times they had met, Pýr had mentioned that he was the leader of the Black Ops but Siyeon somehow had forgotten that. She also had partly forgotten that he was two years older than her.
He seemed like a stupid loud mouth but a stupid loud mouth would never be able to make a leader, especially not a leader of Shigen's Black Ops team.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter