147

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though Sehun had a lot of money, he had let Siyeon decide where to eat. She decided to eat at an udon restaurant where they also sold takoyaki, yakitory and onigiri and other small side dishes. They ordered two bowls of kitsune udon and some of everything else.
It probably wasn't the food Sehun was used to but he didn't complain, he looked rather curious and interested in everything.

“You never ate something like this before, right?”

He admitted it without any shame, which made Siyeon smile. His lack of knowledge about simple food like this was adorable and cute and so completely the opposite from his strong image.
“We always ate very expensive and exotic food. This... was not our father's ideal.”
His voice broke away a bit. Siyeon remembered the cold and unapproachable looking man from the ball and shudders ran down her spine.

Sookyong was so very different from Sehun, even though some people maybe would say otherwise.

“I hope you like this not too expensive food.” Siyeon teased Sehun to lighten up his mood a bit but he didn't react a bit, not even as he started to eat.
Eventually, he smiled though as he noticed her curious gaze. “It's good. Way better than all that tasteless exotic stuff we sometimes eat at home.”
Happy that he liked it, Siyeon also started to eat. “The others complain that they don't see you as often as they are used to. Well... it is mostly Kai, and Chanyeol, but they always whine about it.”

As much as Sehun tried to sound nonchalant, he couldn't hide the soft note in his voice. His words surprised Siyeon because she had not expected anything like that.
“They do?” Siyeon asked because she couldn't believe it, and Sehun nodded. “They do. In the last few days you spent more time with Rui and Pýr than with us. Even though it were only a couple of days, for them it must have felt like years, I guess.”

Quite embarrassed about this sudden revelation, Siyeon stared into her soup. Sure, she had spent a lot of time with Rui and Pýr because they maybe had a past related to hers and she wanted to find out more about herself, but she never would have guessed that the others actually missed her.
“It would make the others happy if you would stop by for a few hours again, you know,” Sehun commented.
Much to his and everyone's surprise, it always had made them feel very comfortable when Siyeon was around because she was one of the very few who wouldn't use their weaknesses.

“I definitely should. By the way... how is Baekhyun doing?”

Now it was Sehun's turn to be surprised because Baekhyun was always so cold and mean if it came to Siyeon. He knew his friend well enough to know that Baekhyun put an act up most of the times.
Still, Baekhyun's hate towards women was not unfounded and it was a wonder that he actually opened to Siyeon, even if it only was a bit.

“He's doing fine. Grumpy as ever, actually. But he misses you as well, even though he doesn't admit it.”
That made Siyeon smile because it was so typically Baekhyun.”
What about Kai?”
His and his mother's situation worried her the most since he didn't seem like the person who would talk about it with his friends. “He's fine as well. The usual, I guess.”
With the usual Sehun meant that his friend tried to hide his fear and worry about his mum as best as he could, and it sometimes worked and sometimes not.

“That day you got attacked by the twins, I don't know if you know it but you called out for Rui while you were partly unconscious.”

The chopsticks Siyeon were holding dropped into the bowl with a loud 'clang' and a bit of soup got spilled. With big eyes she stared at Sehun, who stared back with his usual calm gaze.
“I did? How do you know?”
It was obvious that Siyeon tried not to break out into a hysterical loud laughter but Sehun only reached out with his hand for hers to calm her down a bit.

Once more, his fingers wrapped around her in comparison

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter