9

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Siyeon. Siyeon, wake up.” Ara let out an annoyed sigh and ran her fingers through her hair. With a growl, she pulled the blanket away and slapped Siyeon's thigh. “Wake up, lame ! Or else you will be late!” Siyeon nearly smashed her head against Ara's as she shot  up at Ara's words. Just in time the blue haired girl backed off and Siyeon fell out of her bed. “What?” she blurted.

Something landed on her head and Siyeon noticed that it was her uniform. “Get ready. School is going to start in about... fifteen minutes. Hurry up.” Immediately, Siyeon was up on her feet and at lightning speed, she managed to wash herself and get dressed. “Hurry hurry. Here is your time table. See ya!” With those words, Ara disappeared. Siyeon had to run but she still managed to get to her class on time, despite heading in the wrong direction twice.

The students stared at Siyeon with either disapproval or irritation on their faces but Siyeon didn't care much. As soon as she saw Hikari, her face brightened up. Luckily, there was a seat free next to Hikari and as fast as she could, Siyeon sat down. “You have a load of luck that the teacher isn't here yet.” The whole time Hikari had been quite worried because Siyeon usually was not the type of person to be late.

“What happened?” Before Siyeon could answer though, the door opened again and a very tall man entered the room. His presence silenced the whole class and sent shudders down everyone's spine. The man was even taller than Chanyeol; broad shoulders and a lean body, his shirt accentuating his body even more. “Good morning everyone.” His voice was quite deep and he spoke in a slight accent.

“My name is Kris Wu, you are going to call me Mr. Wu. I am your English and homeroom teacher and if you have questions or concerns, you can always come to me.” He talked in a nearly monotone voice without looking up but as he looked up now, a few girls around Siyeon and Hikari started to flush heavily. “I will go through the class list now. Say 'yes' when you are called, understand?”

He started with a few names and every time he said a girl's name, the girls answered with a sigh. Siyeon was probably the only one who didn't sigh. Mr. Wu was indeed very attractive but not that attractive to make Siyeon swoon over him. “Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun?” He looked up and shook his head. Surprised to hear Sehun's name, Siyeon immediately looked around but he was nowhere to be seen.

Hikari shrugged as she threw her a gaze and Siyeon gave it up. “Okay, here is a list with things you should buy this week for next week. Also, here is a list with your upcoming exams but don't worry, you still have a lot of time. Don't start to study for them too late though.”

The first lesson past quite fast and as the schoolbell rang, everyone stood up immediately. “Everyone sit down!” Mr. Wu suddenly said. He didn't raise his voice b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter