73

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Baekhyun returned to his room, he couldn't believe his eyes and he had to blink a few times to process the image. Chanyeol sat behind Siyeon, his arms around her waist, his chin on her shoulder and a pout on his face. Kai sat in front of her, partly hiding Siyeon behind his huge body. Baekhyun could see that he had grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him, while Siyeon herself tried her best to calm down the two of them. “Just let her go already, Chanyeol!” Kai called out and pulled Siyeon towards him.

“Guys, can you just let go of me, please?” she asked kindly though Baekhyun was sure that she would kick the two of them out of his own bed quite soon. “Get out of my room, now,” Baekhyun growled and crossed his arms, his face dark as the night. “Oh, come on, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol called out like a little kid but Baekhyun came closer while Chanyeol leaned back gradually. “Get out of my room, now, the two of you, or I will kill you.”

Both Kai and Sehun stiffened but then they stood up, each of them patting Siyeon's head. “We will come later again. Watch out for this dragon here, or else he might eat you,” Kai winked and a chuckle came over her lips, which quickly died as she saw Baekhyun's expression though. “I'm sorry, she whispered but he snorted loudly and sat down on a chair. “So, what are we going to do now?” he asked her as they were alone. Siyeon had no answer to that, so she gave the obvious answer. “Talking?”

His expression changed in seconds, but Siyeon couldn't point out what it was. “Of course, talking. What else should I have expected from someone like you,” he muttered, before he leaned back. “Do you know why Sehun sent you to me?” Baekhyun asked suddenly but Siyeon shook her head. No, she didn't know why but now that he mentioned it Siyeon got quite curious. “Of course you know why I am here, right?” she whispered while leaning back in the bed and snuggling into the fluffy blankets of Baekhyun's bed.

Her body temperature rose gradually and she tried to relax a bit. “I do, but before we come to that, I'll show you my core world.”

Siyeon nearly fell of the bed and she stared at Baekhyun with big eyes. “Come again?” she stammered and he rolled his eyes. “Since I don't have any other choice, let this job get done.” Baekhyun sounded as cold as ever, so as if this all didn't affect him at all. It probably didn't, nevertheless, Siyeon actually felt quite bad about it. “You don't have to,” Siyeon started but he shook his head. “Ah, just shut up about it.”

As Baekhyun came closer, Siyeon backed off until her back hit the end of the bed. “Why are you backing off?” he asked her and Siyeon gave him an awkward smile. Like a carnivore, every movement was like a carnivore looking for its prey. Other girls would like the type of guy he was, and Siyeon would lie to herself if she wasn't attracted to him but his character was quite repellent.
Since Siyeon wasn't able to back off anymore, Baekhyun finally had managed to trap her on the bed with his body. “I won't eat you alive.”

Unconsciously, Siyeon had pulled her leg up, a reflex to protect herself and she had to force herself to put them down again. “Let's get this done before the others are coming back,” Baekhyun muttered. Accidentally, their hands touched and Siyeon nearly jumped up. The shock this time was so heavy that it cut something short in her brain. Blurry, she saw that Baekhyun's face distorted in pain.

Then... Siyeon fell; fell into the darkness which seemed to suffocate her. There was something she needed to remember, something she seemed to have forgotten but there was only darkness, cold and merciless. There were screams in the darkness, blazing hotness but Siyeon still couldn't see anything. Over all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter