71

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do you send her up to see Baekhyun?” Kai muttered. Baekhyun could eat Siyeon alive with his words and he could slaughter her alive, and that was Kai's worry. “There is a reason, well, it is more a hunch. He is the only one who can help her to evolve. I could ask someone else though, but I don't trust them.” Confused, Kai stared at him since he didn't knew what was even going on in Sehun's mind. “What the hell are you planning?” he whispered but Sehun shrugged and walked away.

“This doesn't affect you at all, right?” Sehun stopped and slowly turned around. “Who said that?” he asked back and Kai grinned. “Just be on alert in case something will happen to her. I will be in my room as well, but I just want to make sure she is safe.”

Siyeon didn't hear the conversation between Kai and Sehun because she followed Chanyeol up the stairs. “I'm not sure what Sehun is up to, but trust him and everything will be fine.” As enthusiastic Chanyeol sounded, Siyeon couldn't share his mindset. A strange feeling started to spread in her guts and she felt like puking. As Chanyeol stopped in front of a door and pointed at it. “Scream for us if he is hurting, 'kay?” He hugged her a last time, gave her the snacks they have left for Baekhyun and winked at her before he left her alone.

Taking a deep, deep breath, Siyeon pulled her self together and knocked at the door. The answer came immediately. Silence, that was his answer, and she let out a sigh. As she turned the door knob, she was quite surprised that he didn't have locked the door. “Baekhyun?” she whispered but there still was no answer. Gathering all the courage she had inside her, Siyeon stepped in and closed the door behind her.
Baekhyun's room was very tidy, dark blue painted walls with a few gold-framed pictures. The furniture was made out of ebony and a door made out of the same wood. Three big bookshelves stood next to each other on the wall to her left, filled with books and novels. Behind that door was another room, which was similar to the first room in its structure and color, though Siyeon was sure that it was the bed room.

“Baekhyun?” Siyeon asked again, louder this time. “Get the hell out of my room.”

Baekhyun stood in the door frame, his expression everything else than happy. He had changed in some every day clothes, a colorful shirt and gray jeans. Arms crossed in front of his chest, Baekhyun's cold gaze seemed to strip her off of every secret she had. “Sehun told me to talk to you,” she started but he interrupted her immediately. “And you listen to everything someone else tells you, huh?” He sounded so patronizing that Siyeon didn't know what to say. “No, of course not, but I wanted to talk to you anyways.” He clicked with his tongue and shook his head. “But I don't want to talk to you, now get the hell out of my room before I have to make you.”

He turned away from Siyeon but s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter