55

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Either Siyeon was too shocked or the pain was just too great but on their whole way to the infirmary they didn't speak. Her arm shook endlessly and Sehun grabbed her other arm, the one that wasn't burned and walked to wards the community basin. “Stretch your arm out,” he said and Siyeon followed immediately. He wasn't good with healing magic and there was little he could do, but at least he could lessen the pain.

Finally, Siyeon gave a small reaction from her as the water came in touch with the burn. Her face scrunched and a hiss sound came through her clenched teeth and at first Siyeon flinched back but then the pain slowly soothed. “This won't do much. I am not Kai and my healing abilities are quite limited.” He could heal smaller cuts with the help of water but something like this was beyond his abilities. Sehun didn't dare to touch her arm directly, so he had to manipulate the water that it wrapped around her arm.

“Okay, let's go.”

Again, Siyeon hadn't said anything until they finally reached the infirmary. Mr. Zhang wasn't there at the moment and another doctor had to take care of her. The doctor's name was Ms. Song, at least that's what the name tag told Siyeon. “Oh my, this looks pretty bad. Go to that room, sit down on the bed. I will be there at any minute. Sehun, stay by her side, okay?”

Ms. Song rushed away and Siyeon sat down on the bed. The mirror on the wall showed her that she was incredibly pale, nearly too pale for her own good but as long as she wouldn't past out, everything would be okay, at least that was what she hoped for. “Do you know what happened?” Sehun asked as he sat down on a chair in front of her. She shook her head, still unable to answer. “You nearly had hit him with a magical attack. Whatever it was, he had reacted instinctively with a magical as well. I'm not going to defend him because he's an idiot sometimes, but whatever you have felt and done, you had used your powers, which is a huge step forward.”

Somehow, Siyeon got the feeling that he tried to cheer her up but it didn't work very well.

“I was so angry,” she whispered, trying to ignore the pain, which slowly came back. “Why were you angry?” asked Sehun with his brows a tiny bit furrowed. “I... ran into Jooyeon before. Nothing happened but, yeah.”
If nothing had happened, she wouldn't be so angry, that's why Sehun couldn't quite believe her but he had to ask her later, because the door opened and Ms. Song came in. “That's a pretty bad burn you got there. I haven't seen something like that for a long time.”

She stood up, went to the small cupboard and looked through the bottles of medicine, before she pulled one out. “Okay, this will hurt pretty badly now but please, bear with it, okay?” Ms. Song opened the bottle while talking and a brownish liquor came out of it, formed to a small, bubbling orb. As Siyeon nodded, Ms. Song spread the liquid all over Siyeon's arm.

The pain took Siyeon's sight for a moment and her head started to spin while she tried to hold back another scream. Though the treatment only took a few minutes it felt like hours. Hours of incredible pain which only disappeared very slowly. Siyeon had closed her eyes so she couldn't see that the blisters disappeared, as well as the burn and nothing but new, soft skin was left. “So, this should do it. Are you feeling better?”

A smiling Ms. Song welcomed Siyeon and a completely healed arm. “Are you feeling better now? Does it still hurt?” Siyeon shook her head and leaned back until her back touched the wall. “Rest a bit. If there is something, call me, okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter