Chapter 06

D Loves N

Last update before school starts QAQ
Check out my
 drabbles and The Girl Who...
-----_____-----

 

 

Right after dinner, the tall girl heads upstairs without a word. The awkward atmosphere at the dining table is more than what she can bear with and she didn't want to stay any longer after finishing her meal. She enters her room and closed the door before settling down on her bed. She picks up the black bag which is near her feet and look through the content. There's nothing inside except for money and things that she can pawn for high price. She has to go out to get some clothes.

She searches the bag for her wallet and soon found it under a photograph. She took out the wallet together with the photograph and looked at the photograph. The girl in the picture makes her blush once again. She didn't know why is she reacting to the picture like this, why is her heart beating so fast, why is she smiling at the picture like a idiot.

"Sooyoung ssi..." Just then, there's a knock on the door and Sehun came in, surprising her. She quickly stuff the picture into her wallet and throw her wallet back into the bag, before staring at the confused Sehun.

"Did I come in at the wrong time...?" Sehun asked, slightly suspicious of what the girl is doing.

"N… No. It's alright. Did you want to tell me something?" The girl replied.

"Oh it's nothing much, but Kris hyung noticed that you only have that one bag which look pretty small. He asked if you need anything, since that bag don't seem to be able to carry much."

"Oh... Erm... Clothes... I didn't have any with me..." Sooyoung answered softly, but loud enough for the guy to hear it.

"Huh? But... At this time, the shops are closed already. Why didn't you have any? Didn't you pack it in?"

"Y... Yea I didn't.. I was in a hurry so I only pack valuable items..." Sooyoung sighed.

 

“Come with me. I got a solution for you.” Suddenly, Suho appears behind Sehun, surprising him. Sehun pokes him playfully as revenge and Suho pinched his cheeks before patting him lightly on his head. “Come on, Sooyoung ssi.” Suho signaled to the girl to follow him, and she did.

…..

Looking through the sets of clothing, the bespectacled girl picks out some clothes and handed it over to the girl sitting on her bed. The girl took the clothes from the bespectacled girl, slightly surprised by how good this girl is in choosing her clothes. Even though it’s mostly hoodies and shorts, the colors are nice and match each other well.

 

“Are you an art student or something along that line?” The tall girl asked, looking from the clothes to the bespectacled girl.

 

“Erm... No...” The bespectacled girl smiles shyly at her. “B... But I do like to draw.”

 

“Ahh... Anyway, sorry for earlier…” The tall girl apologized. “I’m Sooyoung. What’s your name?”

 

“Yoona. Im Yoona.” Yoona replied. “I do know you, Sooyoung ssi.. We are in the same class.”

 

“Huh? Really?” Sooyoung looked at her, obviously surprised to hear that. She stares at the girl for nearly five minutes, making the girl uncomfortable and eventually turns away, blushing. “O... Oh. Sorry. Just trying to remember who you are… I didn’t mean to stare. I think I might have some impression on who you are… Yoona… Mm...”

 

“I... It’s alright if you don’t. My existence isn’t important. Not a lot of classmates know my existence.” Yoona smiled, and Sooyoung returns it with an awkward one. She still feels bad even though Yoona doesn’t mind.