Chapter 23

D Loves N

The day came. The tall girl sits at one of the tables and stares into the air blankly. She doesn’t want to go and change. Not so soon. The other girls are already in the uniform and getting themselves ready for business. And the guys are unusually excited today, after seeing the girls in maid costume.

 

“erts, please calm down.” The girls sighed. “And Yoona ssi, I think you and Sooyoung ssi have to change soon. The festival is going to start soon.”

 

“A… Araso…” Yoona nodded.

 

So much difference between her usual self… Sooyoung stares at the doe-eye girl, who turns around to give her a signal to go get changed. Sighing loudly, Sooyoung got up from her seat and walked into the makeshift changing room with Yoona.

 

“I’m curious about how the school demon will look in maid uniform~” The moment the two girls disappear into the changing room, the guys gathered around and stood near the changing room.

 

“I wonder if the school nerd will still look that nerdy even after wearing the uniform. It will be bad if it’s like that.”

 

“Don’t worry, guys. They look cute.” The girls came and pushed the guys away. “I guess you guys will not want to be killed by Sooyoung ssi, do you? Don’t stand so close to the changing room like erts trying to peek.”

 

“Are the two of you ready? The festival is starting.” One of the girls went into the changing room to check on the two girls. After a while, a few more girls were called in to help the two girls with their hair. The guys outside couldn’t even sit still, being so curious.

 

“Don’t faint, guys.” The few girls came out soon after. “Come out. We are all wearing the same thing so there’s nothing to be embarrassed about.”

 

The tall girl sticks her head out shyly, before coming out with her face flushed with embarrassment. The guys couldn’t believe their eyes. Or rather, they couldn’t believe that the blushing girl standing in front of them is the school demon. With the two ponytails, she seems so vulnerable suddenly.

 

“Co… Come out… I’m out already…” Sooyoung turns to face the doe-eye girl who is still hiding behind the door of the changing room. Slowly, the doe-eye girl (with her glasses still on of course) came out too. Like Sooyoung, she also has two ponytails, making her look like a obedient little girl.

 

“ARE YOU TWO REALLY THE DEMON AND THE NERD?!” The guys shouted, unable to contain their excitement.

 

“What do you mean by that?!” Sooyoung glared at them.

 

“They are… Oh my god.” The guys are convinced that the two cute girls in front of them are really the school ‘demon’ and the school ‘nerd’.

 

“Stop staring! It’s embarrassing!” Sooyoung’s face is still red with embarrassment and the stares are making her more uncomfortable.

 

“The two of you look really cute…” The guys said, unable to take their eyes off the two of them.

 

“I get it, okay? So stop staring before I dig your eyes out!” With that, the guys turn away quickly. After all, she’s still the school ‘demon’ even though the powerful aura cannot be felt anymore. The maid uniform seems to have all the powerful aura away form the tall girl and the nerdy feel from the doe-eye girl. After all these commotion, the bell rang, signaling the start of the festival.