Chapter 16

D Loves N

Yoona is looking down, as she rubs the part of her head where her hair got grab just now. It hurts. She didn’t even notice that the guys are staring at her. Curious about the lack of movement in the warehouse, she looks up and stares back at Big with her doe-liked eyes. Seeing that he’s not moving, she got up and tried to run to get her glasses, but her arm is caught. Her hand is moving away from her face. She covers it again quickly, with another hand, before they could see her whole face.

 

“Stop covering your face.” Big said. He seems a lot calmer as compared to just now. “I want to see your whole face.” Yoona shook her head, refusing to his request. “Don’t force me, Im Yoona. Put your hand down immediately.” Yoona continues to shake her head. Slightly frustrated, he grabs her other hand and tries to pull it away.

 

“S... Stop it…! I... It hurts!” Yoona cried, as she tries her best to prevent her hand from getting pulled away.

 

“Then stop resisting!”

 

“No!! S... Stop it!” Yoona struggles so hard that the situation becomes a little messy. Frustrated, Big pinned her down on the sofa and continue to pull on her hand. “S... STOP IT!!!” She continues her struggle but her strength is failing her. She can’t keep up with it. Finally, her hand is pulled away. The guys almost stop breathing.

 

“W... Why are you hiding y... your face when you-“ Big wanted to ask her something, but he didn’t get to finish his question. With tears flowing out from her eyes, Yoona slapped him boldly. She got up from the sofa and ran to where her glasses are. She puts it on without cleaning it and ran out of the warehouse in tears. “W… Wait! Oh darn. She’s gone...”

 

“B... Boss… Is that really her…?” One of his lackeys asked, still in a daze. He got smack instantly.

 

“Of course it’s her, idiot…” Big replied.

 

“… S… She’s beautiful…” The lackey continued, with tint of redness on his cheeks. The rest, including Big, couldn’t disagree. They, too, blush as they remember about her flawless face. Meanwhile, the tall girl is emitting a large amount of dark aura, as she stood in front of the two girls, with one hand on another girl’s throat. In another hand, she is holding a bamboo sword.

"Actually I wanted to get a real sword but thinking that it would ruin my plan of turning over a new leaf, I got this instead. So, tell me. What did you do to her?" The tall girl pointed the bamboo sword at the two girls. They gulped as they looked at their friend, struggling to gasp some air. "I suggest you hurry up. She won't be able to take it if you are slow."

"T... The warehouse! She's probably in the warehouse in the backyard!" Blue blurted out. The tall girl let go of the girl immediately and disappeared from their sight without a sound. "A... Are you okay, Red?!" Blue and Green caught Red just in time, before she fell to the ground.

With the bamboo sword, the tall girl smashed the door into pieces, shocking the guys inside. It shocked them even more when they realize the weapon used is just a fragile bamboo sword and the one breaking is the hard wooden door.

"Where's she?" The tall girl asked, looking around but there's no sight of the bespectacled girl.

"She... She's not here... She got away..." Big replied, trying to keep calm. Hearing that, the tall girl walks in and drags the big guy out.

"The rest of you, if you want your boss to be safe, follow me. Anyone missing and get ready to go to the hospital to see your boss." The tall girl ordered, and the guys did as told immediately. Dragging the big guy by his collar, the tall girl set off to look for the bespectacled girl.