Chapter 35

D Loves N

 

The doe-eye girl noticed that the tall girl had not been concentrating on the lessons and seems to be texting someone. Every now and then, the girl will look down to her phone and start typing something. The teachers obviously noticed it too but none of them dare to stop her. Sighing, she fished out her phone secretly and sends a word to the tall girl, before keeping her phone again quickly before anyone sees it.

 

The tall girl felt a short vibration again and looked down, surprised to see the name ‘Yoona’ on the screen. Anxiously, she opens the message to see only one word there - stop. That’s the word written there, probably asking her to stop texting and concentrate on the lesson. She glances over to the doe-eye girl and sees that the girl is looking at her. Mouthing the word ‘sorry’, Sooyoung smiles at the girl and keeps her phone, getting a sweet smile in return. She didn’t mind keeping her phone anyway. After all, she got the answer that she wanted already.

…..

“Why did you keep on using your phone during lesson time? It’s rude, you know…” Yoona sighed, when the tall girl sits down in front of her.

 

“I’m sorry. Was confirming something with someone. It’s quite urgent.” Sooyoung replied.

 

“What’s the matter? Did something happen?” Yoona asked, worried. She knows that it can’t be school stuff, as the tall girl will never bother herself with the school. She’s here to just study and graduate.

 

“Erm, Yoona… What if I say that I found the culprit behind those messages that is written on the whiteboard?”

 

“Really? You know who did it?”

 

“Yea. But he said that he didn’t mean to bring any trouble to you. He just wanted you to… yea you know, stop wearing glasses and be yourself. He doesn’t want you to continue being like this…”

 

“… Is it Hun…? So you were texting him earlier?” Yoona interrupted, getting an idea about who is the person that Sooyoung is talking about. The surprise expression on Sooyoung’s face kind of confirmed her guess. The latter nodded timidly. She sighed. “That childish fool…”

 

“He didn’t mean to bring any trouble to you. He didn’t know that the students would try to take them without permission. He was just trying to-“

 

“I know, Sooyoung. He didn’t mean bad but he doesn’t understand how tired I was in the past. I really don’t like it.”

 

“… And he said that since you are already getting a bit of popularity now, why not just….”

 

“No, please. Even so I won’t remove these. I have no time to entertain people when I barely have enough time for my studies.”

 

“Araso. You won’t hate him for doing those stuffs right?”

 

“Nope. But I’m gonna get my revenge.” Yoona gives the girl a playful grin as she thinks about how she should take her revenge on the guy. Ignoring might be a good way.

-----

“Sooyoung ssi! You say that she won’t hate me but why is she ignoring me? She is treating it as though I’m invisible!” The guy grabs the arm of the tall girl instantly when she came down for dinner. She glances over to the grinning girl and sighed, trying hard to stay serious.

 

“I don’t know. You have to beg for her forgiveness, I guess? Buy her some food, maybe? She’s a shikshin after all.” Sooyoung replied, smirking at the girl.

 

“If he buys food, I will treat it that he agrees that I’m a shikshin and will not forgive him even more.” Yoona pouted at Sooyoung’s words.

 

“Hyung~!” Sehun cried out as he ran to the older guys, trying to get them to help.

 

“We can’t help you, Sehun. Who ask you to be this childish and almost bring trouble to Yoong?” Suho sighed.

 

“B… But… But…” Sehun stuttered, not knowing how to convince them to help him. Just then, he could feel a pair of arms wrapping around his right arm and the feeling is very familiar.

 

“But… But… But I’m just getting my revenge, idiot Hun.” Yoona gives the guy a mischievous grin as she hugs his arm, before sticking out her tongue at him.

 

“… Y… Yah! I… Im Yoona!” Sehun blushed instantly and shouted at the girl who ran away quickly and hid behind Sooyoung before he could grab her. He really thought that the girl is going to ignore him forever and he obviously couldn’t stand that. The rest laughed loudly and he realizes that everyone had fooled him, making he worries for nothing. “Aish! You guys… I… I didn’t expect Sooyoung ssi to be fooling me as well…!”

 

“Well, don’t do it again, okay? I won’t forgive you if you do it again.” Yoona said, resting her chin on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Araso… I’m sorry…” Sehun apologized again.

 

“Now… Let’s eat~! I’m hungry.” Yoona raised her hand as she walks towards the dining table.

 

“Shikshin.” Sooyoung smirks.

 

“I’m not! It’s normal okay! They are hungry too, since it’s dinner time.”

 

“They are shaking their heads, Yoona.” Sooyoung pointed to the guys who are really shaking their heads to indicate that they are not hungry.

 

“Yah~! You guys…!”

 

“Araso~ let’s eat since the shikshin is hungry already.” Sooyoung continues to tease as she put her arm around the girl’s shoulder and pushes her towards the chair, settling her down on it.

 

“I’m not a shikshin!” Yoona protested and pouted, causing much laughter. The laughter dies down soon after and the dinner is a peaceful one.