Chapter 03

D Loves N

 

The owner of the house, which is the bespectacled girl, walks out of the bathroom without knowing what just happened in her room within that short amount of time she used to unlock and open the door. However, she noticed the fact that the black bag is missing almost immediately, allowing her to make a correct guess that the girl had came back to take the bag.


"She's one impatient and rude girl..." The girl sighed. She failed to notice the fact that the photograph on her desk is missing, and before she could even sit down to start doing her homework, the doorbell rang.

"Tao. Listening to how the bell is being rang, it's none other than... Tao. Yes?" Standing at the door, the girl showed an annoyed expression. "The doorbell will spoil if you continue doing that, Tao."

"Open the door, Yoong. Quickly." Tao hurried the girl.

"Araso. Stop shaking the gate. I don't want to replace the gate just because you bent it or broke it off the hinge." The girl pressed a button on the device placed near the door and the gate started to open up slowly. "What's the matter?"

"Are you hurt or is anything missing from your house? Sehun says that he saw a girl climbing into your house and exiting with a black bag." Tao ran through the gap between the gate and grabbed Yoona's shoulders, surprising her. Following behind, is a shorter guy.

"Yoong, is everything alright?" The shorter guy showed a worried expression. And before the girl could reply, he ran upstairs.

"Yah! Hun ah! Stop entering my room without my permission! We're not young anymore!" Yoona shouted, pushing Tao away and running after Sehun.

"Yoong, where's the picture you promised to give me? Your one and only selca." Sehun asked, sitting on the bed casually.

"Huh? Didn't I put it on my desk...? Where did I put it...?" Yoona started searching her desk and drawers upon been asked, but the picture is nowhere to be found.

"Must be that girl that trespassed your house who took it!" Sehun grumbles. He hates it when someone snatches his thing away or fight with him for what he wants.

"Don't be silly, Hun. Why would she want my picture?" Yoona replied, as she continue to look for the missing picture.

"Because you're beautiful and cute, Yoong! Yet you choose to hide it and wear those useless and ugly glasses..."

".... I... Who says that I'm beautiful and cute..? I'm just a plain and normal girl, Hun. And I still can't find the picture... Sorry Hun, I will give you another one next time, okay?" Giving up, Yoona closes the last drawer and sat down on her bed, behind Sehun.

"You're beautiful and cute! Everyone in our elementary and middle schools say so! Remember how popular you're? Why did you choose to hide it?"

"Hun ah.. It's tiring.. I just want to have a quiet and normal school life." Yoona lies down as she speaks, and closes her eyes. Sehun turns back after feeling a movement of the mattress and saw the girl lying there with her eyes closed. It is a beautiful sight. His heart pounded faster and faster as he stares at her flawless face. He wanted to lean down and connect their lips, but he didn't dare to. He didn't want to ruin their friendship.