Chapter 11

D Loves N

"B... B... Boss... It's the… the demon..." One of the guys stuttered.

 

All of them are surprised and scared. No one realizes that the girl is actually looking at them from the top. She made no sound while approaching them and getting on top of that shelf, one proof that she's not an easy opponent. She smirks as she hops down, from the shelf, standing right in front of the girl. She places the jacket over the shoulders of the girl and turns back to stare at the guys.

 

“If you want to get to her, get past me first. Are you ready?” The tall girl asked, putting her hands on her hips. The guys shook their heads violently, and started to retreat slowly. None of them dare to get close, not to say fight her just to get to the girl. Based on the rumor they heard about the tall girl, it’s obvious that they will never be able to get past her. It’s either they retreat and run away quickly, or be killed by the tall girl.

 

“W… We’re ab... absolutely sorry, S.. Sooyoung ssi. We... we didn’t know she’s your friend.” The big guy apologized in fear, and runs away quickly, followed by his lackeys. After making sure that those guys are gone, Sooyoung squats down in front of the girl.

 

“Yoona ssi, are you alright? Did you get hurt?” Sooyoung asked, wanting to check Yoona’s arms for injuries, but the girl refuses to let her arms get pulled away. “What’s the matter?”

 

“I... Is my glasses okay…?” Yoona asked.

 

“I’m afraid it’s not, Yoona ssi. That idiot broke it into two pieces.”

 

“C... Can you call Suho oppa for me? And tell him that my glasses broke after dropping to the floor. Don’t tell him about what just happen. Those guys will over-react…”

 

“Okay… But, Yoona ssi, why are you covering your face? Did you get hurt?” Taking out her phone, Sooyoung continues to stare at the girl in front of her, curious about the fact that she refuses to show her face ever since her glasses got pulled off.

 

“I... It’s nothing. Just some... personal issues.” Yoona replied, and Sooyoung nodded. She didn’t ask further. After receiving Sooyoung’s call, Suho appears pretty soon, with the other three following behind. Kris made an excuse to get Sooyoung to go away, before they talk to the girl.

 

“Yoong, she’s gone. You can look up now.” Suho taps the shoulder of the doe-eye girl. “What happened? Why are you squatting here and why is your glasses broken? No, most importantly, why is your face bruised?”

 

“I… I fell and broke my glasses by accident...” Yoona lied. Though they know that it’s a lie, the guys pretend that they didn’t know. It’s impossible for the glasses to be broken into two pieces if it only drops on the floor. Even if someone steps on in after it drops, it won’t be in this condition. It’s obvious that someone broke it, but they don’t know whom. “Do you have a spare glasses with you, oppa?”

 

“Yes, Yoong. Use mine first. We will get a new one for you later, okay?” Suho fished out his own glasses from his bag and gave it to Yoona. “It’s a bit too big for you but just use it for now, okay?”

 

“Okay. Thank you, Suho oppa.” Yoona takes the glasses from Suho’s hand and put it on, adjusting it so that she feels comfortable. “Do I look okay, oppa?”

 

“You’re cute, Yoong.” Suho replied, patting the doe-eye girl with a warm smile.

 

“D... Don’t tease me, oppa.” Yoona blushed.

 

“It’s true, Yoong. You can ask these guys, if you don’t believe me.” Suho pointed to those three standing behind him and they nodded in unison. Yoona blushed even more but she smiled.