Chapter 30

D Loves N

I CAN'T HELP IT BUT TO THROW IN THIS GIF. HIS EXPRESSION PLEASE.
-----_____-----

 

“Your name is Bug right?” The tall girl calls out to the group of gangsters who just came back to school after quite some while. She stood in front of the leader, not remembering his name.

 

“I… It’s Big… Not Bug…” Big replied timidly.

 

“Whatever. I need you to do something for me, is it alright?”

 

“Of course, Sooyoung ssi!”

 

“Later on, please get some of your underlings to spy on the classrooms. Recently, someone had been trying to make the students become curious about Yoona and I want you guys to help me find out who is it. After finding it out, don’t confront that person but come and report to me immediately.”

 

“I got it. I will send these guys to spy on the classrooms for you, Sooyoung ssi. Please leave it to me.”

 

“I’m counting on you then. Thanks and bye.” Sooyoung walks away after which, and disappears round the corner. A few tables away from the doe-eye girl, the tall girl keeps a watch on the group of students around the girl, in case they try to remove her glasses again. Even though they apologized and promised that they won’t do it again, she still couldn’t trust them.

 

“Yoona ssi, why won’t you remove your glasses?” While working on the homework given on that day, one of the guys asked the question again.

 

“I can’t see without them.” Yoona answered, not even looking up from her work.

 

“It’s just for a short while.”

 

“I don’t like the idea of removing my glasses. Please concentrates on your work.”

 

“Araso…” The guy sighed. The guys exchange glances and shook their heads, not daring to do it by force. Firstly, they don’t want to upset the doe-eye girl and secondly, they don’t want to die. “Yoona ssi, how do you solve this?”

 

The girl leans over to look at the question for a moment and the guy couldn’t help but to take note of the sweet scent of the girl. His friends notice that he’s smelling the girl quietly and kicked him in his ankle.

 

“Oww!” He jumps and his head knocks into Yoona’s head by accident.

 

“Ahh..” Yoona moves away rubbing the spot where her head got hit.

 

“I… I’m sorry! I… I didn’t mean to… I… I…” The guy became flustered as he tries to explain.

 

“I… It’s okay. Let’s continue.” Yoona continues to rub her head gently as she leans over again to explain the solution to the guy clearly.

 

“Ahh… The library is so crowded…” Just then, a voice captured the attention of the guys in the library. Most of them went crazy upon seeing the owner of the voice and got chased out by the librarian in the process. Sooyoung noticed that the doe-eye girl froze in position instantly and frowned.

 

“Oh my god, it’s Taeyeon ssi!” One of the guys sitting at Yoona’s table whispered excitedly, being extra careful about his volume.

 

“Y… Yoona ssi…?” Noticing that the girl had froze in her position; the guy tried to get her attention but failed. She didn’t even respond. “Are you okay, Yoona ssi?”

 

“This seat isn’t taken right?” To make things worse, the short girl is now standing beside the doe-eye girl, asking if she can take the seat beside her. Sooyoung got up from her seat instantly and went over, grabbing the chair before the guys could reply to the short girl.

 

“It’s taken. I’m sitting here.” Sooyoung pulls the chair and sits down, not bothering about the guys’ confused look. She places a hand on Yoona’s hand and squeezes it, trying to give the girl some comfort through that.

 

“I… I see. Sorry.” Taeyeon bowed and walked away to find another seat, and sat down at nearby table eventually.

 

“Don’t bother about her. I’m right here, for you. Continue with whatever you’re doing.” Sooyoung whispered to the doe-eye girl, feeling relieved when she sees the girl relaxing slowly.

 

“Thanks…” Yoona murmured, smiling slightly at the tall girl.

 

“Are you okay, Yoona ssi?” The guy asked again, worried about the girl.

 

“A… Ah yea… I’m sorry… I blank out suddenly. Haha.” Yoona looks up from the papers and smiles at the guys, trying to assure them that she’s fine.

 

Mm…? That voice… Taeyeon heard a familiar voice and starts to look around, trying to figure out who is it.

 

“Glad to know that. Let’s continue, Yoona ssi.” The guys replied with a smile too.

 

Yoona? But where…? Taeyeon’s gaze fixed on the group of guys and the two girls, as she tries to figure out where is this ‘Yoona’ person.

 

“Neh.” Yoona nodded, and the short girl obviously saw that.

 

T… That’s Yoona…? Taeyeon stares at the bespectacled doe-eye girl, not believing her eyes.