Chapter 47

D Loves N


"Some of our puppies are getting out of hand after they heard that their pretty owner isn't around anymore. So, I want the pretty owner of these puppies to go and tame them again." The guy said as he showed the tall girl the paper with all the records on those puppies. The doe-eye girl watches as the two converse softly at the big desk.

"Why don't you do it yourself?" The tall girl stuffs the paper back into the guy's hand.

"Well, they won't listen. After you stop taming them for so long, I even doubt the fact that they will listen to you. But still, you are the only one that can tame them in the first place."

"What do I get from this?"

"I promise to stop trying to bring you back as long as you make things clear to them and get them to stop troubling us."

"... Just this once. I will help you just this once. Let Yoongie go and I will help you."

"No~ can't do that. What if you run away in the middle of it? I need something or someone to prevent that, don't I?"

"You...!"

"Rest assure. I won't harm her. Just go and come back quickly. Of course, if you are able to come back safely, that would be better."

"... If you or any of those men of yours dare touch even a strand of her hair, I will come back and kill everyone. Whether or not I'm dead or alive!" With that, the tall girl smashed the table with just her fist and walked away, to the doe-eye girl's side.

"Youngie..." Yoona held Sooyoung's hands instantly, feeling really pressurized and scared.

"Yoongie... I'm sorry for causing you to be brought here. I have something to deal with now and I will come back soon, okay...? If they dare bully you, tell me immediately, okay?" Sooyoung touches Yoona's face, feeling the girl's smooth skin as she stares into the girl's eyes.

"Youngie... Are you going to fight...?"

"N... No... Just talking. Don't worry. Stay here and wait for me to come back, okay? I promise to come back before night fall."

"Okay... Be safe, Youngie..." Yoona gives the girl a hug and it's enough to recharge the girl's energy completely. The warmth and the love she felt from that hug is enough. Sooyoung glared at her brother for one last time before grabbing the helmet on the coffee table and walked out of the place. The guy smirks as he follows the tall girl out, closing the door and leaving the doe-eye girl to sit alone in his office.

"I will wait for your good news, my dear dongsaeng." The guy pats the girl's shoulder and the girl picks up the tracking device that he tries to plant on her immediately.

"Don't ever try tracking me again, jerk. And I mean it when I say that I will kill everyone if anyone ever touched Yoongie. I want none of her cells to be touched." Sooyoung grabs the collar of her brother and threatened before pushing him aside. She puts on the helmet and jumps on a bike, riding off immediately.

-----

"HYUNG!" Tao jumps down from the second floor immediately, after receiving a message from the tall girl. "IT'S SOOYOUNG! SHE TEXTED ME!"

"What did she say?!" The other three guys rushed over to read the message quickly.

From: Sooyoung
Both of us are safe but I need your help. I'm sure that you will be able to deal with those weaklings at my brother's place so please, go and get Yoongie out of that place. Do note that they like using tracking devices so make sure you guys won't be tracked. The following is the address...


And below that, she includes an address of her brother's place. The guys stare at the message blankly for a moment and soon, they are running out of their house and going to the busy street to flag a taxi.

-----

The tall girl stops her bike outside an abandoned warehouse and got off. Putting the helmet aside, she kicks the door open, surprising the huge crowd of people inside.

"Heard that you guys had been causing troubles. What's the matter?" The tall girl walks through the crowd of dangerous looking people without hesitation and grabs the collar of the leader instantly.

"Soo... Sooyoung ssi... Didn't you..." The leader stuttered, obviously scared of the tall girl.

"Well, just here to sort things out and leave for good. So, what's the matter?"

"We're not going to work under your brother anymore. We cannot stand his leadership."

"I can't stand him too but still, you guys swore to work for him for your whole lifetime. I hate it when people break their promises."

"Hate to say this, but Sooyoung ssi... You left us alone didn't you? What rights do you have now to try and get us to listen?"

"... What do you mean by that? I left but that doesn't mean you can break promises."

"Are you serious about leaving, Sooyoung ssi? We want you. As our leader. We can work together and-" Before the guy can finishes his sentence, Sooyoung shoved a punch right into his face.

"Don't talk about working together with me. I hate this kind of life! And I hate the fact that I'm standing here right now, dealing with this kind of thing!"

"Sooyoung ssi..." A gun is pointed towards the girl suddenly. And soon, almost everyone is pointing their guns at her.

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung glared at the leader.

"Since you can't stay, we will make sure we dominate. Forgive us, Sooyoung ssi..." Two guys tried to tie the girl up but the girl flings them away easily. And soon, a gunshot is heard.