Chapter 50

D Loves N


The four guys walk slowly in front of the two girls, as the two girls enjoy each other's company. After a while, the tall girl ran past them suddenly and the doe-eye girl followed soon after, like she wants to hit the former. The four guys sighed as they continue to stroll, not surprised to see the two girls being completely quiet when they saw the two of them in school.

"Sooyoung ssi! What happen to your face?!" For the nth time, the guys asked about the scar on Sooyoung's face. "Did those guys from yesterday did it?"

Sooyoung sighed as she leans on the doe-eye girl, not wanting to answer those guys. After a while with those guys questioning her like no tomorrow, she glared at them and they moved away instantly. Yoona sighed as she flicked Sooyoung's forehead, and the girl stares at her, not knowing why she did that for.

"Stop glaring at people... And answer them when they talk to you." Yoona frowns slightly, rubbing Sooyoung's forehead where she just flicked.

"They're annoying..." Sooyoung sighed, grabbing Yoona's hand and puts it close to , kissing it.

"J... Jeez... What are you doing...? We're in school..." Yoona pulls her hand away quickly, blushing slightly.

"Who cares... I'm staking my claim on you. You're mine." Sooyoung grins, wanting to kiss the girl. The students gasped when they see the tall girl moving closer to the doe-eye girl, and everything seems to be leaning to only one thing. A kiss. They watch closely as the lips of the two girls get closer until someone went over to interrupt the process.

"Yoona~!" The short girl jumps on the doe-eye girl happily, and Sooyoung literally flicked the short girl's forehead immediately without hesitation. "OWW~! Why did you do that for?!"

"For touching my property without my permission." Sooyoung replied with a smirk, as she pulls the doe-eye girl into her embrace. "Mine."

Yoona blushed instantly as she looks around, at the on-lookers who are obviously shocked by what the tall girl had said. She tries to move away but, needless to say, the girl is strong.

"I know! Suho and Kris told me but you don't have to flick my forehead! It hurts!" Taeyeon pouted as she sits down beside Yoona.

"Who knows what you might be thinking while hugging my girl?" Sooyoung replied, not letting Yoona go.

"Jeez. I won't steal her from you. I have my own target, okay?" Taeyeon's face turns red upon mentioning that.

"Oh? Who?"

"Some... Someone from that... that girl school nearby..."

"A midget as well?"

"Y... Yah! Don't insult her, okay?! She's my goddess... But yes, she's short too... Shorter than me..." Taeyeon's face turns redder and redder as seconds pass. She couldn't stop smiling at the thought of the face of that girl.

"Oh ho~ okay. Good luck with your chase. May your midget love bloom beautifully." Sooyoung grins happily before giving Yoona a surprise kiss on the lips, shocking all the students and Yoona.

"Y... Yah!" Yoona smacks Sooyoung on the shoulder, not daring to look at the students anymore. She worried about how the students will think of them now, after seeing that kiss.

"Even though it's kind of wrong and weird... But they look great together..."

"Woo~! Sooyoung jjang! Steal another one!"

"See? They don't mind." Sooyoung smirks when she sees her dear girlfriend blushing madly. She finds it cute when her girlfriend is being so shy. "I'm going to be possessive, Yoongie. And now, I'm going to announce my ownership of the girl call Im Yoona."

"What am I? A dog?" Yoona pouted, not happy about the term Sooyoung just used.

"My deer." With that, Sooyoung kisses the girl again and this time, the students are actually cheering. As the cheer get louder, Sooyoung gets more passionate and poor Yoona had a hard time catching up with Sooyoung's rapid tongue movement. After a while, they stop and Yoona is panting, being breathless after the long kiss.

"W... Why is your tongue so fast...?" Yoona asked, catching her breath slowly.

"Because I want to dominate you. And with those students cheering, I couldn't help it but to be hype up about it." Sooyoung smiles.

"Jeez... The two of you stop all your mushy talks and acts please. I'm getting goose bumps already." Tao appears suddenly with trays of food in his hands. "Get your food on your own next time."

"Youngie is injured." Yoona replied, getting the trays from Tao.

"Her face is! But her legs and hands are working fine!" Tao retorted.

"She's still injured."

"Jeez... Then you're fine, aren't you?"

"I need Yoongie to heal faster." This time, it's Sooyoung who replied.

"... I'm not going to sit with you two. Don't want to die of all those mushiness." After giving the two girls their food, Tao walks away quickly and sits down at another table. The other three guys join him soon after and all of them sighed when they hear all the words coming out from the mouths of the two girls. The school demon and the school nerd, aren't the demon and nerd anymore. In fact, they are the most popular girls, or rather, couple in the whole school now.

And Taeyeon successfully got her girl, after an open and dorky confession in front of the girl's school.