Chapter 04

D Loves N

 

"How about we take a selca now, together?" Yoona opens her eyes suddenly, shocking Sehun, who blushes and turns away quickly. "Huh? Does something matter, Hun?"


"N... Nothing!" She didn't catch me staring at her, did she...? Sehun tries to calm himself down quickly before turning back to face Yoona, but to be surprised again by her, when he realizes that she moved closer and is now right beside him, with her phone camera ready. Not knowing the situation, Yoona places her arm over Sehun's shoulder and get ready to take a picture.

"Smile~" Yoona says before snapping the picture. "Nicely taken~ hehe. Give me your phone, Hun. I will send it to you." She checks the picture and smiled at it, before reaching her hand out to Sehun to get his phone.

Sehun handed his phone over obediently and it didn't take long for Yoona to send the picture over. Unknown to Yoona, he actually cropped the picture, to exclude himself, before using the picture as his wallpaper.

"You're not cropping me out, are you?" Yoona teased.

"Of course not! W… Why would I?" Sehun panicked, for no reason.

"Suspicious. Let me see!" Yoona tries to snatch his phone but the attempt failed. Instead, she accidentally pushed him over and he fell off the bed. She fell subsequently, as she tried to stop him from falling and end up getting pulled off the bed.

Sehun groans slightly as his head hits the floor and an unknown weight appears on his chest. He opens his eyes slowly, and blushed madly when he realizes that Yoona is lying on top his body.

"Yah. The two of you, get a room." Tao appears at the door suddenly and teased upon seeing the scene.

"T... Tao, don't misunderstand! It's not why you think it is!" Sehun shouted, wanting to explain himself.

"Tao~ Hun cropped me out of the picture that we took together~" Yoona got up quickly and hops over to Tao playfully.

"I... I didn't!!" Sehun interrupted quickly, before Tao could say anything.

"Hehe~ Just kidding~ Hun ah, why are you so naive and cute?" Yoona chuckled, before disappearing out of the room. "Tao! Did you finish all my snacks?!"

"I did! Haha!" Tao replied, before turning back to Sehun. "I know what you did to that picture. Isn't it better to leave it as the two of you? Just like a couple."

"We're not a couple. Using it as it is will cause misunderstanding…" Sehun sighed.

“… You must the most foolish person that I know throughout my entire life.”

“You’re making yourself sound old, Tao.”

“Tao, you better buy more snacks for me as a compensation!” Interrupting their conversation, Yoona appears at the bottom of the stairs, with a cute pout that make Sehun blush. Tao chuckled and a friendly argument started between him and the doe-eye girl.