Chapter 26

D Loves N

 

“Yoona ssi, please help us~!” The doe-eye girl finds herself getting surrounded suddenly when she enters the classroom after the tall girl did. She doesn’t know why and what happen, making the class this worried.

 

“W… What’s wrong…?” She asked, as the tall girl pulls her out from the crowd. The crowd follows her as she continues to get dragged to her own seat by the tall girl.

 

“The cruel teacher told us that there will be a surprise test tomorrow! It’s obvious that we can’t do any studying because of the festival but…” The class sighed, not looking at the doe-eye girl as they tried to tell her about their request.

 

“And you guys want her to help you study?” Just then, the tall girl interrupted them in between the pause.

 

“Y… Yes…”

 

“The number is too big. How can she handle all of you?” The tall girl frowns.

 

“I… It’s okay. We will go to the library after school, okay?” Yoona smiled.

 

“Are you sure…? There’s so many of them…” Sooyoung whispered to the girl.

 

“It’s okay… They will just ask me questions when they have problem, so shouldn’t have too much of a problem.” Yoona replied, before turning back to face the class of smiley faces. It kind of surprised her. “… I… It’s okay, right?”

 

“Yes! Of course it’s okay! Thank you so much, Yoona ssi!” The class chorused, happy that the girl accepted to help them.

…..

“Alright class, you’re dismissed. Remember about the test. I’m expecting you guys to do well, alright? You’re the best class.” With that, the teacher exits the room, leaving the restless class on their own.

 

“Let’s head to the library now!” The chairperson stated and the class literally roared in reply, as they pack their bags quickly. “Lead the way, Yoona ssi.

 

“H… Huh? I… It’s okay. You guys head over first. I will follow.” Yoona showed them a awkward smile and they nodded, going out of the class in one big group. The doe-eye girl then proceeds to wake the tall girl up. “Sooyoung ssi, do you want to come with us or go back home?”

 

“…” There was no response for a moment and the tall girl jumps up from her seat suddenly, shocking the doe-eye girl. “Go with you of course! Oh… Sorry. Did I surprise you…?”

 

“Yes, Sooyoung ssi… My heart might jumps out from my chest, you know…”

 

“Erm… Is it okay for me to address you informally, by the way…?”

 

“Sure~! I will do that too, okay?”

 

“Ye… Yes of course.” Sooyoung grins happily at the doe-eye girl, before packing her stuffs quickly and heading towards the library with the girl. Upon arriving at the library, the two girls realize that their classmates took up most of the seats already and together with some other students, there are only three seats left. Two of them side by side and another is on the opposite side.

 

“S… Sorry, Sooyoung ssi… Erm… Would you mind sitting here instead? That seat is for people that has question for Yoona ssi…” Just when Sooyoung is about to sit down beside the doe-eye girl, one of the guys at that table stopped her and she ends up sitting in front of Yoona, though she’s quite unwilling to listen to them.

…..

“And, if you do this… You will get this… And…” The doe-eye girl is explaining the solution to the guy seriously but the guy is obviously distracted. Peeking from behind her textbook, Sooyoung frowns upon realizing that the guy is not concentrating at all.

 

“Get lost if you are not concentrating, idiot. That seat isn’t for you to sit down and stare at her side profile.” Sooyoung hissed, and the guy blushed instantly. He looks away when Yoona lifted her head, not really understanding the situation. He gathers his stuff quickly and went back to his seat, embarrassed thoroughly.

 

“Why are you staring at Yoona ssi?! We’re supposed to be studying. Plus, why not Sooyoung ssi…?”

 

“I… I don’t know… Somehow, Yoona ssi’s side profile looks really nice…. And… I think she will look great without her glasses…”

 

“ert.”

 

“Y… Yah!”

 

“Quiet down! This is the library.” Just then, the librarian came and scolded the group of them for their loudness. Sooyoung chuckles at the sight and Yoona could only sigh, as she continues with her own studies.