Chapter 13

D Loves N

The group of girls shivers in fear as the threatening figure approaches them in a fast pace. Even though she’s smiling, it doesn’t seem like she’s in a good mood. They walk away from their spot quickly, and they could hear the pace of the girl behind them becoming faster. Just when they are about to turn around to beg for their life, the girl walks past them as though nothing happened and sat down in from of the bespectacled girl in the canteen. The group of girls almost collapsed. Smirking, the tall girl glanced over to their side, causing them to be alert again.

 

Maybe having a name as the school demon isn’t that bad. Keke~ She started grinning, as she think of the expression of those girls. Seeing how much they fear her is quite entertaining, since she’s trying to punish them for their act. Of course, the punishment doesn’t end here.

 

“Hey.” A big sized fellow approached the group of girls. “I found out that, you girls are the ones that stole my favorite pen. Daring, aren’t you? First you steal my pen, lie to me and almost got me into trouble with the school demon. How clever. Shall we teach you some lesson?”

 

“W... What? W... What are you talking about? I... I don’t remember anything.” The girls try to make their escape but failed. The guys surround them even before they could take action.

 

“Let’s help you recall, shall we?” The big guy cracks his knuckles with a grim smirk.

 

“Hey guys. It’s enough.” Suddenly, without a sound, the tall girl appears beside the group of girls, surprising all of them. The guys bowed and walk away quickly upon her command, and the girls make their attempt to move away too. “If you move away now, I guess I will let those guys beat you up.”

 

“D... Did we offend you, S.. Sooyoung ssi?” The leader of the group asked, controlling her fear.

 

“Let’s just say you tried to hurt my friend and now I want to know the reason.” Sooyoung replied with a smile, but it’s not a friendly one. “Spill it.”

 

The girls gulped and looked at each other. After exchanging glances, all of them turn to look at their leader who stares blankly at them. They nudged her secretly, asking her tell the truth in fear that the tall girl will find out if they lie. That would probably be the end, with no more chance of negotiation.

 

“S... She’s being too close to our oppas. J... Just who she think she is, to stick so close to them? She’s just a nerd. An ugly nerd. We just want to-“ The leader started to say out their reason but to be interrupted by Sooyoung who punched the wall behind her suddenly.

 

“Being too close to your oppas? Don’t make me laugh. First of all, those guys aren’t yours. It’s you who keep on sticking close to them. Don’t you know that you girls are very annoying? Secondly, she has every right to stick close to them if she wants. Third, she’s a nerd. I won’t disagree with that. But, an ugly nerd? Should I bring you to the restroom to let you take a look at yourself? Don’t get me started on how monstrous and hideous you look, girls.” Sooyoung glared at the girl in front of her, with flames burning in her eyes and dark aura emitting from her.

 

The girls gulped and looked at the onlookers with a pleading look. No one dares to step forward to help them, even if they are getting beat up. After all, their opponent is the school demon.

 

“S... Sooyoung ssi.. What are you doing here?” Suddenly, the bespectacled girl appears from within the crowd. She noticed the crowd from where she’s sitting just now and came over to take a look at what is happening.

 

“Nothing. Just chatting with these girls.” Sooyoung’s face changes completely when she turns to face the bespectacled girl. She removes her fist from the wall and walks over to the bespectacled girl, leading her away from the crowd. The girl’s legs gave way almost immediately after Sooyoung left. Her friends rush over to help her stand and one of them let out a shriek. She pointed to the spot where Sooyoung punched just now and everyone’s attention went to it. There’s a hole in the wall.