Chapter 02

D Loves N

 

The girl stood behind the wall and peeked out, at her own house, which is highly guarded by those guys. She cursed under her breath as she walked away from the place. There’s no way she can go back without getting caught, not to say to continue to stay there. She tucked her hand into her pocket and pulled out her phone, dialing a number.


“Hello? Ah yes, I’m Sooyoung. I’m going to move out from the house. Yes. Ah yes. Okay, sure. No problem. Bye.” She tries to be as polite as she can while she speaks with the landlord.  She was just thinking that it’s a good thing that she decided to pack all valuable items just now before making her escape, she realized that she don’t have her precious black bag with her anymore. Panicking, she started looking around to see if she had accidentally left it somewhere but finds nothing. “Oh crap.... I can’t lose that bag... Where is th- That's it. I must have left it at that girl's house. Damn."

What if that girl opens the bag and realizes that it's very important to me? Will she keep the bag for herself? Use it as a tool to get back at me for trespassing and pointing the umbrella at her? Or... Chains of thoughts flow through the mind of the girl as she runs back to the house that she trespassed just now. She stops outside, not even panting even though she ran all the way here. Without any hesitation, she rang the doorbell but there is silence. No one came to open the door.

 

"Aish! Within such a short time, where did that girl went to?" The girl hissed, punching the wall, hard. So hard that cracks could be seen. She started looking around, to ensure that there's no one around. "I don't care anymore. Damn." Murmuring to herself, the girl jumps and grabs the top of the gate, flipping her whole body over to the other side easily. She forces open the window nearest to her and climbs in, looking around for her bag, which couldn't be found.

Her eyes landed on the stairs, as she hesitates to further invade the place. But she has no choice. That bag is too precious. Without that bag, she won't be able to survive. She won't have a place to stay at and food to eat. She can't even go to school.

"... Sorry, miss, but I need my bag back." She whispered as she hurried up the stairs, quietly. She searched the rooms quickly, remembering to put the things back in places before leaving the room and after a short while, the only room left, is the master bedroom. She opens the door slowly, trying not to make any sound.

 

"No one? Oh. I guess she's bathing..." The girl looks around the room and heard the sound of the water hitting the bottom of the bathtub as soon as she steps into the room. Her eyes scan the whole room once and easily spot her precious black bag sitting on the chair at the study table.

Stopping herself from letting out a squeal, the girl hops over and picks up her bag, checking if the content is safe.

"Untouched. Good." She murmured to herself again, as she gets ready to leave. However, something caught her attention. Something on the study table. A picture of a girl. Upon looking at the picture, the girl's face heats up and turns red suddenly, and her heart pounded wildly. In the picture, is a beautiful doe-eye girl. That innocent looking face, together with the pure aura emitted, captured her heart almost immediately. Despite the risk of getting caught, the girl stares at the picture for quite some while.

Click. A signal that someone is coming out from the bathroom. The owner. That bespectacled girl that she met just now. Without thinking, she grabbed the picture and stuffs it into her bag, before making her escape. She jumps out from the window and landed beautifully, allowing her to dash off instantly.