Chapter 46

D Loves N


"Mm? You're waiting here already?" The doe-eye girl exits from her house to realize that the tall girl is standing outside, waiting for her. "For how long?"

"Just." Sooyoung replied with a smile, as she holds Yoona's hand. Yoona pokes the girl's forehead playfully and the girl pinches Yoona's cheek as revenge. After looking at the pouting doe-eye girl, the tall girl blushed as she looks around before closing in to give the doe-eye girl a quick peck on the lips, making the girl blush as well.

"W... Why did you... kiss me suddenly...?" Yoona stuttered.

"Aren't you asking me to do that by pouting?" Sooyoung grins. "Come on. Let's get going now."

"Okays~" The doe-eye girl nodded and the two of them stroll down the street slowly, hand in hand. As they are walking, Sooyoung turns to look at the girl beside her. She couldn't stop staring. Being in their own little world, the tall girl fails to notice that there's someone familiar standing nearby. That person saw the tall girl and almost called out to her, but stopped himself in time to not reveal himself. Quietly, he follows them from a distance and stops when they enter the school. He takes out his phone quickly and dialed a number, speaking immediately when the person he called picks up.

"Young Master, I spot Young Miss..."

…..

"I'M NOT GETTING ON! WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME HAVE MY OWN LIFE?!" The tall girl kicks away the men in black as they tried to pull her into the van. The moment the two girls try to step out of the school, a black van screeched to a stop in front of them and a group of men got down, bowing at Sooyoung before trying to get her to get on the van.

"Young Master wants to see you, Young Miss. Please don't make things difficult for us." The men replied as they continue with their attempts. The students of the school stare at the scene in shock.

"YAH! What's going on?!" Tao and Sehun walked out of the school building at that very moment and saw it. The two of them started running towards the van, wanting to help. Seeing that, the men pulled the doe-eye girl into the van frantically.

"YAH! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Sooyoung screamed and sent some of the men flying away before trying to get Yoona back but she got pushed into the van in the process and the door slammed close, driving off right before Tao and Sehun can get to them.

"Come back here!" Tao tries to give a chase but he obviously cannot win a vehicle in terms of speed. "Damn!"

"Sooyoung ssi is there so-" Sehun is also worried but he tried to keep calm.

"NO! She has serious motion sickness! She cannot handle car rides! I heard it from their class people!" Tao interrupted angrily.

"W... What?" Sehun stares at the guy in shock, before looking in the direction where the van went by, clenching his fists tightly.

-----

The doe-eye girl sits in the corner of the van with the tall girl in her embrace, as she surveys the whole interior of the van.

"I'm sorry..." Sooyoung murmured, feeling really weak.

"Just rest... It's going to be okay." Yoona sighed, patting the girl's back. Though she said that, she is very worried about their fate. She's still confused over this whole thing, not knowing what's going on. She didn't know how long they had been travelling for but it stops suddenly and the men got down.

"Young Master, we brought Young Miss back." She could hear the men greeting someone and informing him that they are done with their job.

"Is it difficult as always?" A voice replied to the men.

"Yes. Very. We had to bring her friend too to get her to get on..."

"Oh? So you brought her friend too? Araso. Go and have a good break. Thanks for the hard work." With that, Yoona can hear the footsteps of those men getting further. A tall figure enters the van and Sooyoung scowled at him angrily. "Hello, you must be the friend that those guys talk about. Nice to meet you. I'm Sooyoung's older brother, Choi Siwon."

"H... Hi... Erm..." Yoona didn't know what she should do. Before she could continue, Sooyoung puts a hand over , preventing her from talking.

"What did you want...?" Sooyoung glared at him.

"I want a family reunion."

"Cut the crap. Just say what you want. Bringing me back so desperately, there must be something going on."

"As expected of my dear little sister. Come on down. We shall talk in my office." The guy smirks as he gets down from the van and walks away. With the help of the doe-eye girl, Sooyoung followed him, knowing what's going on roughly.