Chapter 33

D Loves N

OH HO HO HO~
-----_____-----

 

The tall girl wakes up in the morning, to find herself hugging something warm and soft. Or rather, someone. The hair of that person is in her face, tickling the girl’s face unintentionally. But she didn’t mind. Having the doe-eye girl in her arms feels like having the whole world in her arms. She feels great. Seeing that there’s no movement from the doe-eye girl, she moves closer and sticks her face close to the girl’s neck, enjoying her scent.

 

“Byuntae, are you awake?” Just then, the doe-eye girl spoke, startling the tall girl slightly.

 

“… Y… Yea…” The tall girl let go of the doe-eye girl immediately, blushing. “Wait. Byuntae?”

 

“Yes. Byuntae. You’re a byuntae.”

 

“Why?!”

 

“You are touching me all over my whole body last night…. I can’t even move away because you’re hugging me so tightly…” The doe-eye girl’s face turns red at the thought of it, feeling embarrassed about having her body touched by someone else.

 

“I… I… I did that?!” The tall girl exclaimed, blushing even more. She stares at her own hands and her fingers twitched a little. Somehow, it felt like she really touched something soft and round. Without even realizing it, she smiled slightly while still staring at her own hands.

 

“You’re smiling?! Byuntae!!” The doe-eye girl notices her smile instantly and jumps off the bed quickly, pointing at the tall girl. “Please remind me to never sleep on the same bed as you ever again, Ms Byuntae.”

 

“Why~? Should I try it again now?” Sooyoung teased with a smirk, moving closer to doe-eye girl.

 

“Stay away from me, byuntae!” The doe-eye girl runs away quickly but she gets caught soon after, obviously because the tall girl is much faster than her. “Yah~!”

 

Sooyoung hugs the girl from the back and refuses to let go, as she continues to tease the girl with words. Yoona struggles to get away but the two of them end up falling on the bed, with Sooyoung below. However, it didn’t take long for that to change, as the tall girl flips over easily, pinning the girl below her.

 

“Byuntae~! Go away!” Yoona said jokingly as she tries to push the girl away.

 

“I dare you to say it again, Yoona.”

 

“Byuntae~!” And she started laughing, as the tall girl begins to tickle her. “Y… Yah! S… Stop! Hahaha~ S… Stop it~!”

 

“Your punishment for calling me a byuntae.”

 

“But it’s a fact! You’re a byuntae!”

 

“Say it again?”

 

“Byuntae!” Yoona grins proudly at the tall girl, who starts tickling her again. “O… Okay! Okay! Stop! I’m tired!”

 

The tall girl stops and Yoona pants lightly, tired from laughing so much. There’s even tears and she could hardly catch her breath. Somehow, the breathing, the panting and the smile on the girl face make everything seems to angelic and holy. It’s as though the girl is glowing in white light, tempting Sooyoung a lot. With her eyes closed, Yoona didn’t realize that Sooyoung is leaning closer. She only notices the fact that the weight on her seems to become a little heavier.

 

“A… Ack? S… Sooyoung?!” It surprised her, to see the face of the tall girl being so close to hers suddenly after opening her eyes. It makes her blush as well, but she doesn’t know the reason for that.

 

On the other hand, Sooyoung seems to have lost her soul. She looks so distracted and she didn’t respond when Yoona calls her. She keeps on moving closer and the doe-eye girl starts to panic, not knowing what to do. She can’t move, having the girl on top of her completely.

 

“Soo… Sooyoung…? Sooyoung… W… Why… Why do you keep on leaning clo-” She couldn’t complete her sentence. In an instant, her first kiss is stolen. Yoona stares at the girl blankly, as their lips are pressed together tightly. She could even feel the girl her lips, as though she wants to get in. Yoona taps on the girl’s shoulders furiously, trying to get the girl to move away.

 

“… Mm?” Sooyoung snaps back to her senses suddenly and realizes what she just did. “C.. Crap!” Sooyoung moves away at high speed, falling off the bed in the process.

 

“A… Are you okay?!” Yoona sits up quickly to check on the girl, who seems fine except for the shocked expression on her face. “W… Why are you giving me that expression? I should be the one that…”

 

“I… I’m so sorry! I… I… I didn’t even know what I’m doing… I… I… Aish!” Sooyoung could feel that her cheeks are getting hotter and hotter as seconds pass. She tries to explain but nothing came into her mind to help her with that. For fifteen minutes, there was silence. The atmosphere became awkward. Neither of them know what to say or do.

 

Isn’t she angry…? Why didn’t she scold me or stomp out of the room…? Sooyoung observes the doe-eye girl quietly, feeling puzzled about the lack of reaction from the girl.

 

What is this…? Why don’t I feel angry at all? She stole my first kiss! I mean, she kissed me without my permission… But why am I not angry at all? In fact, why… why do I having a feeling that… I… I like it…? Yoona doesn’t know how she’s feeling as well. Instead of hating on the girl or getting all worked up over the kiss, she’s calm and nervous. Her face is red, comparable to the tall girl’s, and her heart is pumping too fast.

 

“I… I’m sorry…” Sooyoung apologized again, breaking the awkward silence.

 

“… I… I… I guess… It’s okay…” Yoona stuttered.

 

“Huh? Why… aren’t you angry…?”

 

“Ehh? Err… I… I… I don’t know too… I’m supposed to be angry but…” Yoona’s words trailed off, as she decided to not say that instead of being angry, she’s actually kind of happy. Somehow, it felt the same as the time when she gets to talk to Taeyeon for the very first time. The happiness, it feels exactly the same or rather, much better than before. She doesn’t understand why.