Chapter 41

D Loves N


For the whole night, the doe-eye girl couldn't sleep well. Just like last time, the tall girl starts to touch her in her sleep. She turns around, not really surprised to see the girl's face being so close to hers. Sighing, she pokes the girl gently, trying to wake the girl up but instead of waking up and letting the doe-eye girl go, the tall girl pulls the girl even closer and hugs her tightly.

"Yoona...." The tall girl called out in her sleep, surprising Yoona.

"It's Yoongie..." Yoona murmured, not expecting an answer.

"Yoongie..."

"... You can hear me? Youngie?"

"I will protect you forever, Yoongie... I will stay by your side and protect you from all harms. Be happy and I will be happy..." The tall girl continues to sleep talk and the doe-eye girl stares into the air blankly, listening intently. "Don't cry, as my heart will bleed if I see you cry..."

"What are you talking about, Youngie...?" Yoona sighed, not understanding anything at all. It's all so random and weird. It felt like some kind of confession or something.

"I... I... I like... yo..." And the tall girl stops talking suddenly. Yoona waits patiently for her to continue but she didn't. Eventually, Yoona let out a yawn quietly and drifted into her dreamland, to be waken up soon after by a squeeze on her bum.

"Aish... Youngie, you byuntae..." Yoona sighed, as she tries to sleep again. Luckily, the tall girl didn't move much afterwards and she's able to get some sleep.

-----

"Such a beautiful scene..." The guys couldn't help but to turn around and look at the two girls at the back row, one sleeping and another in a near dying state. Being unable to sleep properly last night, the doe-eye girl fell asleep as soon as she got on the bus. The tall girl is suffering from motion sickness, currently lying on the doe-eye girl's lap and in a totally vulnerable state.

"Shut up... And stop staring..." The tall girl hissed weakly, before taking out a paper bag quickly to vomit. The guys sit down properly instantly, and peek back again, before turning back again when they noticed that the girl is glaring at them. Right before they reach the school, Yoona puts on her glasses again and supports Sooyoung as they get down the bus upon reaching. Yoona leads her to a bench quickly, to let her rest.

The students from other classes gathered around as they look at the tall girl who's lying on the bespectacled girl's lap.

"Yoona~ you're back!" Just then, a short girl emerged from the crowd suddenly and she jumps on the bespectacled girl without warning.

"T... Taeyeon... H... Hi..." Yoona greeted the girl awkwardly. She could feel the glares of the guys, due to the fact that she's hanging around two popular figures right now. One lying on her lap and one hugging her.

Sooyoung got up suddenly and pulled the bespectacled girl over, pushing Taeyeon away in the process.

"I'm fine now. Let's go." Sooyoung carries the bespectacled girl up without any warning, with two bags in her hand as well.

"Y... Young... I mean, Sooyoung... What are you doing..? Put me down." Yoona looks around and sees a group of guys staring at her like she's a criminal on death sentence, and they are the police in charge to put her to death.

"Let's go home, Yoongie." Sooyoung glared at the short girl as she said that, before walking away with the bespectacled girl still in her arms

"Yoongie? When did those two become so close?"

"That nerd must be trying to use her relationship with Sooyoung ssi to get popular. Tch."

"Why are all the popular people flocking to her side though? Did she has some kind of power to make them go to her?"

"She must have some strong backings and she's using them to threaten the popular people to come to her."

As soon as the two girls leave, the students start to discuss about the bespectacled girl's relationship with all those popular kids in the school.

"Stop insulting Yoona ssi!" Just then, the group of guys from the two girls' class interrupted their conversation.

"Why? She's just a nerd that is trying to get popular!"

"If she really wants to become popular, she wouldn't need to go through all these trouble! All she has to do it is to remove her glasses!" One of the guys shouted in reply, only to realizing his mistake after saying everything. "Oh crap..."

"Remove her glasses? Isn't there a poster that say something about her hiding something good from us that time?"

"Yes I remember that as well. It's something to do with her glasses too."

"But Sooyoung ssi..."

"Who knows? Maybe Sooyoung ssi is helping her to hide too. We have to find out about it on our own."

"Crap. Sooyoung ssi is going to kill us..." The guys from the two girls' class gulped. They are definitely going to die in the hand of the tall girl if she finds out about this."