Chapter 36

D Loves N

 

“This school loves events, don’t they? First they have a festival for no reason, and now a field trip to the beach?” The tall girl grumbled, staring at the dreadful piece of paper in her hand. She feels like tearing it into pieces but the gaze of the doe-eye girl saved the paper from that terrible fate.

 

“Camp, to be honest. We will be staying there for a night, remember? I don’t know for what though.” The doe-eye girl reminded her, sighing, as she doesn’t want to go for it as well. However, it’s compulsory for all the year one students to participate. “And I think different class is going to different place. Hun and Tao are going to Jeju, I think.”

 

“What? Theirs seem to be so much better than ours!” The tall girl exclaimed, not believing about the unfairness of this matter.

 

“I know… I guess popular people have their privileges?”

 

“Tch. Biased people.” Sooyoung frowns. “Are we going to walk there?”

 

“What? Sooyoung ah~ we are not like you. We’re not that fit to be able to walk long distance without getting tired.”

 

“T… Then what…?”

 

“Bus, Sooyoung. Bus. The school will rent buses to take us to our destination.”

 

“… Darn… Can I just walk…?” Sooyoung gulps slightly as she gets to know about the transportation method. Yoona stares at her blankly, not understanding why she doesn’t want to take the bus.

-----

“Suddenly, she looks so vulnerable…”

 

“Yea… The scary vibes aren’t there anymore. It’s just filled with cuteness… and iness…?”

 

“I swear I’m going to kill those guys when I-” The tall girl muttered under her breath and stops instantly when she felt like vomiting.

 

“Aish. Stop talking and rest.” The doe-eye girl pinches the tall girl’s cheek playfully. “I didn’t expect you to have motion sickness.”

 

“O… Only on vehicles like buses and cars… I’m fine with boats and-” Sooyoung tries to explain but another urge to vomit came.

 

“Araso. Explain later, okay? Now, rest.” Yoona pulls the girl closer and forces her to lie down, resting her head on her lap. “Don’t vomit on me, okay?”

 

Sooyoung didn’t reply. She’s blushing madly and she didn’t want the girl to notice that. The fact that the girl’s waist is right in front of her face and her face is in contact with the girl’s thighs makes her embarrassed and shy. She likes it though. The two things she hates about the journey to the beach are obviously her motion sickness and the stares of the guys. She buries her face into Yoona’s stomach unknowingly, while trying to get into a comfortable position.

 

“Byuntae, it tickles…” Yoona whispered, slipping her hand in between her stomach and the girl’s face. She felt something wet touching her hand and withdrew it instantly, to realize that the girl her hand. She stared at the girl, who is now smirking at her. “… Sooyoung…”

 

“Ha.” Sooyoung grins but her expression changes instantly soon after. “Argh. Are we reaching soon…?”

 

“I guess…” Yoona replied, wiping her hand with Sooyoung’s shirt as she looks out of the window. Sooyoung grabs her hand and it again playfully, earning a glare from the girl. “Are you really feeling sick, byuntae?”

 

“Of course… I’m trying to distract myself from it.” Sooyoung replied with a mischievous grin.

 

“Jeez… Stop my hand, byuntae. You’re not a dog.” Yoona sighed, wiping her hand with Sooyoung’s shirt again.

 

“Then you shall mine.” Sooyoung places her hand on Yoona’s mouth, surprised when the girl really went on to her hand. “Yah! You really did it?”

 

“You asked me to.” Yoona grins.

 

“Aish. I’m just joking.” Sooyoung attempted to wipe her hand on Yoona’s shirt but the bus jerked. What happen next shocked the both of them. Her hand, ended up on the girl’s chest. Somehow. “… E… Eehh?!”

 

“YAH!” Yoona screamed, forgetting that they are in the bus with their classmates. A loud thud followed that scream and everyone turns around to see the tall girl on the ground, near Yoona’s feet. “Oh crap. Are you okay?” Yoona pulls the girl up quickly and rubs the girl’s head, which hits the ground pretty hard.

 

“You cruel nerd… How can you push me down like that?” Sooyoung stares at the doe-eye girl with a poker face.

 

“Who ask you to touch my… my chest…? Byuntae demon…”

 

“It was an-” That’s it for Sooyoung. She fished out a paper bag instantly and for the rest of the journey, she’s vomiting into the bag, leaving her drained the moment they arrive at their destination.