Chapter 10

D Loves N

 

The big guy dragged the bespectacled girl to a corner of the library and pushed her against the wall. Before she could even react, he grabbed with his big hand and ordered his lackeys to keep a look out for the librarian.

 

“You’re daring huh? To actually steal my favorite pen and tries to get away with that nerdy look. Clever girl, aren’t you? Deceiving everyone. Using that nerdy look to cover your crimes. Who actually knows that the school nerd is a thief in disguise?” Slightly tightening his grip, the big guy whispered angrily.

 

“I... I..” The bespectacled girl tried to pull the hand on away but in vain. It’s pretty obvious that this guy is strong. Much stronger than her. There’s no way she can get away from him. “I… d... didn’t.. s.. see that pen before…” She’s choking. If she doesn’t get the hand away, she will suffocate to death.

 

“Don’t try to deny. Someone saw you stealing it, and we found it in your pencil case.” The guy tightens his grip even more. “How should we punish you? Chop your hands off so that you won’t steal again? Or beat you up so that you will learn your lesson? What do you thinks, guys?”

 

“Strip show!” One of his lackeys suggested, and got a hit on his head immediately.

 

“Idiot. Who will want to see a strip show by a stupid nerd? Never mind. Let’s just teach you a lesson, shall we?” With that, he drives a punch into her face, showing no mercy. But the glasses cut him by accident in the process. “Aish. Stupid glasses.” He pulls her glasses off violently and threw them to the side after breaking it. The girl covers her face quickly and cowers in the corner in fear.

 

“Why are you covering your face, nerd? Oh wait. You’re not a nerd. Thief is a better word.” The big guy asked. “So, why are you covering?”

 

“It’s really not me……….” The girl repeated.

 

“Im Yoona. Shall we cover up that injury on your face for you? We will just beat the hell out of you so that the scar won’t be seen. Come on, put down your hands.”

 

“N... No…” Yoona replied. “Really... Please. It’s not me. I didn’t see your pen before, not to say to steal it. I... I don’t have the courage to steal too..”

 

“Still not admitting to your crimes huh? I guess a lesson has to be taught.” The guy cracks his knuckles loudly, followed by his lackeys.

 

Peeking through the small gap in between her fingers, Yoona gulped as she watched the guys getting closer to her, fists clenched into balls. A strong pair of hands landed on her wrists, and her hands are shifting away from her face almost instantly.

 

“NO!” Yoona screamed, despite the fact that they are in the library. She never wants to do that, but she has no choice. She squats down quickly and curls into fetus position, in order not to let the guys see her face without the glasses.

 

“Yah. Get up or we will start kicking.” The big guy threatens. It’s making him curious, why she is so unwilling to show her face after her glasses is pulled off. He grabs her arm and tries to pull her up forcefully, but a mysterious object that flew out from nowhere hit his hand.

 

“It’s not nice to see a bunch of guys bullying a weak girl like this, you know.” Sitting on top of a shelf, is tall girl with a dark expression. Seeing her, makes the guys shiver in fear immediately.