Chapter 39

D Loves N

Sooyoung, please maintain.
-----_____-----


"Okay, people. Get into pairs and report to me about your rooming order." The teacher shouted to the students who are still playing on the beach, with two exceptions who are just sitting at the side, watching. Noting something different about those two girls, the teacher approaches them and stands beside them, staring. "May I ask, who are you?"

"... She's Yoona." The tall girl sighed, picking up the fake glasses and handing it over to the doe-eye girl who puts it on immediately to prove her identity to the teacher. Pushing his jaw up to close his mouth, the teacher nodded and walked away, still in a bit of shock to realize that he doesn't recognize his own students after been with them for quite some time already, but to remember that he never sees that girl without her glasses before.

The students gathered in front of the teacher quickly, naming out their desired rooming order and with some nonsenses said here and there.

"No boy-girl roommates, guys." The teacher looks at the pieces of paper in his hands. "Please be serious about this and stop writing Yoona ssi as your roommates. I'm pretty surprise to see that some of you actually dare to write Sooyoung ssi's name as well..."

The guys gulped when they felt the deathly glare from the tall girl, and grab their papers quickly to write down the actual and correct choice down. Wasting about twenty minutes on this, the order is confirmed.

"Don't molest me in my sleep, Youngie." Yoona whispered, as the two of them settle down on the mat again.

"... A... A... Araso! I... It's not like I mean to..." Sooyoung blushed instantly.

"Just kidding, Youngie. Why are you so cute~?" Yoona giggles as she pinches Sooyoung's nose playfully. "But really try not to touch me in your sleep. It's weird..."

"I... I will try..." Sooyoung replied, still blushing madly.

"I know it's weird to say this, but why do I think that those two look great together...?" One of the guys commented as they watch the interaction between the two girls.

"Sooyoung ssi is pretty, cool and handsome... And Yoona ssi is cute, bubbly and innocent... Of course they look great together..." Another guy replied, not taking his eyes off either of the two girls. It's only when Sooyoung notices their stares and glares at them, then they stop looking and resume their own activities.

…..

"Don't you want to bathe, Yoona ssi and Sooyoung ssi...?" The girls asked, as the group of them stood outside the room that the two girls share.

"We will do it later." Sooyoung replied, obviously uncomfortable about the fact that they are going to bathe together. Knowing the girls’ discomfort about bathing together, the girls nodded and walked away, heading towards the bathroom for their bath. Sooyoung sighed and closed the door, to realize that the doe-eye girl had fallen asleep on the bed already. "This girl... Should I position her properly or let her sleep like that...? She's sweaty and I don't want a bed that smell like sweat later but..."

While the tall girl is hesitating, the doe-eye girl sits up suddenly and rubs her eyes sleepily.

"What are you murmuring about...?" Yoona yawned, in a way that makes the tall girl's heart skips a beat.

"N... Nothing. I told the girls we will go and bathe after they're done." Sooyoung replied, blushing. So cute...

"Okays~" Yoona replied cheerfully, before letting out another yawn. "I'm so tired... Today is the day when I exercise the most..."

"Serious?" Sooyoung couldn't believe it. Only playing volleyball for a short time and it's already the longest the girl ever did.

"Yea. You know, the image I had to maintain in the past and now. Neither of them is the sporty kind so I couldn't exercise too much." Yoona sighed.

"I see..."

For the next fifteen minutes, there was silence in the room. None of them know what to say anymore. Yoona tries her best to stay awake and Sooyoung froze in her position since just now. It's only when the girls from their class came again to tell them that they could go and bathe, and then they finally start to interact. But upon reaching the bathroom, they became awkward again at the thought of bathing together.

"Y... You bathe first..." Sooyoung stuttered, preparing to leave.

"N... No... There's not enough time..." Yoona grabs Sooyoung's wrist quickly, blushing madly as she speaks. "We will... bathe with our backs facing each other..."

Sooyoung nodded shyly as she enters the bathroom, hand in hand with the doe-eye girl. Though she seems calm on the outside, her heart feels like it's going to explode soon. Bathing together with Yoona! Bathing together with Yoona! Bathing together with Yoona! Oh my god... M... My feelings... W... Will I be able to stand it...?!