Chapter 22

D Loves N

“Is the food okay?” The guy asked, worried that it will not reach the standard.

 

“It’s great! You’re such a great chef!” The class chorused. The tall girl kept quiet as she chews on the food, impressed by how good the food is while the doe-eye girl smiles to acknowledge the good taste.

 

“Is it nice, Yoona ssi?” The guy asked, even though he saw her smiling already.

 

“Yea~ it is~” Yoona replied cheerfully with a smile, much to the surprise of the class. Normally, she is on her own and never talk, not to say that she shows a cheerful personality. Most of the time, everything about her can be described with one word: dull. The tall girl steps on her foot urgently, wanting to warn her about her tone. “… A… Ah… I… It’s nice.” Yoona realized it instantly and tried to hide her cheerful personality again.

 

“I can’t believe you almost gave your true character away after eating that.” Sooyoung whispered into Yoona’s ears while the class is still being busy with the tasting of food.

 

“… I… I’m sorry… It tasted great so I got a little too happy…”

 

“Shikshin.”

 

“You’re one too! You ate four bowls of rice during mealtimes!”

 

“Does something matter…?” One if their classmates noticed that the two girls are busy whispering to each other and asked.

 

“It’s nothing.” The two girls replied in unison. Not wanting to question further, in case it irritates the tall girl, the person went back to the discussion with the other classmates.

 

After the tasting of food, the class went on with the decorating of their classroom, into a cafe with a makeshift kitchen and changing room. The signboard and banner are done within short time, with the help of everyone. The flyers are ready for printing and just a few more decoration to touch up, and they are done.

-----

The tall girl stares at the maid uniform hanging at her closet for a long time and sighed loudly. She sincerely hope that tomorrow will not arrive that quickly and also, that for the two days, everything will go smoothly with out any trouble.

 

Knock. Knock. Someone knocked on her bedroom door gently and she pointed out in her mind that it’s definitely not Tao. It’s impossible for Tao to knock that gently.

 

“Oh. Yoona ssi.” The tall girl opens the door, slightly surprised to see the doe-eye girl outside her room.

 

“I wish tomorrow won’t come so soon~” Yoona sighed, jumping on the bed immediately after getting into the room. The tall girl sat down beside the doe-eye girl and nodded, agreeing to her statement. “But we still have to do it. It’s for our own class anyway.”

 

“I don’t feel like doing anything for that class…”

 

“Aish. Sooyoung ssi…” Yoona knocked on the head of the girl gently with a pout. “Why are you trying to keep your image as the school demon? Didn’t you want to change it?”

 

“But… It’s really troublesome and embarrassing. Plus will people even come, knowing that it’s my class?”

 

“There will be people from outside our school, Sooyoung ssi. They don’t know about your title in school. Plus, I’m sure that the students in school will love you~”

 

“Why would they? They are afraid of me.”

 

“Cause you’re cute~! Even the girls are attracted to you! I’m attracted!”

 

“… Y… You are?”

 

“Hehe~ who wouldn’t be attracted to something that cute?”

 

“Something….?”

 

“Wear it~! I want to take a picture!” Suddenly, the doe-eye girl jumps up and grabs the maid uniform, handing it over to the tall girl.

 

“Wha… What? N… No…” The tall girl refused the request instantly.

 

“Hng~ please~”

 

“T… Then you have to wear it too.”

 

“Okay. Fine. We will take a picture together okay?” Yoona grinned, running out of the room and back to her own house to get her set of uniform, before coming back to Sooyoung’s room. “I’m back~! Quick~”

 

“A… Araso. You’re really impatient.”

 

“You too! You didn’t even bother waiting for me to finish bathing that time and came to take your bag away on your own.”

 

“Fine. You win. I will use the bathroom and you change here okay?”

 

“Okays~! Just knock on the door before coming out.” With that, Sooyoung went into the bathroom to change into the maid uniform. Being unfamiliar with the clothing, she took a long time to wear it right and she’s sure the situation is the same for the doe-eye girl, who took longer time to wear it. “It’s so hard to get this right…”

 

“You’re just not used to it…” Sooyoung replied, not looking at the girl as she doesn’t want the girl to see her reddened face. Why is she so cute…? It’s cute when she had her glasses on and it’s even cuter when she didn’t have it on. My heart… Is pumping so fast…

 

“Mistress, may I be at your service?” Just then, the doe-eye girl hugs her arm unexpectedly and stares at her with her beautiful doe eyes innocently.

 

“D… Don’t… Don’t do that!” Sooyoung pushed the girl away quickly. Her face is even redder than before, and she thought she would faint if this goes on.

 

“Hehe~ why are you blushing so much?”

 

“Y… Y… It’s embarrassing… Wearing this…”

 

“Yea… But somehow it’s comfortable when only you are around. Hehe~ I feel at ease when Sooyoung ssi is by my side.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yep~ now, let’s take a picture together~!” Yoona pulls the girl over and hugs her arm, before swiping out her phone and the camera is ready. “Smile~” Kacha. The picture is taken.

 

“… Se… Send it to me…” Sooyoung stares at the picture in Yoona’s phone. Her first selca is taken, together with the doe-eye girl.

 

“Okays~ give me your phone.” Yoona grins, taking Sooyoung’s phone and sending the picture over. “It’s well taken, isn’t it? Sooyoung ssi is so cute~”

 

“… Yea it’s great.” Sooyoung couldn’t help but to stare at the picture. The doe-eye girl in the picture to be more exact. You’re cuter, Yoona…

 

“Don’t show the picture to anyone okay? Those four guys included. It’s our secret. Plus I’m not wearing my glasses…”

 

“Okays.” Sooyoung smiled. Even though it’s nothing major, but right now, the two of them have a secret that only the two of them know about.