Chapter 42

D Loves N

BELLO~ Sorry for not updating about SooNana (blame bbiru for this. she came up with it) cause I wasn't free for these few days. It's like out for the whole day and drop dead on bed the moment I get home =w=;;;
-----_____-----


"Ehh?! What happened?" The doe-eye girl exclaimed as she barged into the room of the tall girl to see the girl lying in her bed, fully covered up with three layers of blankets. It has been like, a mere fifteen minutes that the doe-eye girl isn't by the tall girl's side and she came back to see the girl being feverish and cold.

"I think her body became weaker and more vulnerable when she's experiencing motion sickness... So somehow, she caught a cold." The tall guy appeared behind the doe-eye girl suddenly, changing the wet towel on the tall girl's forehead.

"But Kris oppa... It's only fifteen minutes and..."

"Right after you left, she fainted. I think she doesn't want you to see her like this."

"Jeez. This pabo." Yoona frowns as she pokes Sooyoung's temper playfully.

"Is that how you treat a patient...?" Sooyoung opens her eyes almost immediately and stares at the obviously shocked doe-eye girl.

"You're awake?!"

"Who wouldn't be when getting poked so harshly...?"

"Sorry... What happened...? You are still fine when you're in school earlier..." Yoona sighed, touching Sooyoung's forehead.

"I'm still fine now." Sooyoung coughed as she gets up but Yoona pushes her down by her head, nearly slamming her head back on the pillow. "Y... Yah... Seriously. Is that how you treat a patient? Abuse?"

"Why are you getting up? You should rest." Yoona pouted.

"... I'm fine." Sooyoung sighed, coughing again after completing her sentence. Yoona pinches her cheek with a frown, and tugs on her cheek. "Yah. Yah. Yah!"

"Stop saying that you're fine when you're obviously not."

"Stop abusing me already!" Sooyoung rubs her own cheek with a slight frown. "Even of I'm not sick now, I will be abused to death by you."

"I can't help it. Because you're not obedient."

"Jeez. Who are you...? My mother?"

"Yes. Call me Mother Im."

"Grandmother Im."

"Mother! Not grandmother!"

"Granny."

"Why you..." Yoona pouted as she pinches both of Sooyoung's cheeks and pulls it, giving the tall girl much pain.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay! I give up! You win!" Sooyoung pulls Yoona's hands away and cups her own face, rubbing it gently to ease the pain.

"Good. I'm going to prepare some porridge for you now. Rest, okay?" With that, Yoona went out of the room.

"Can you cook?!" Sooyoung asked and there's no response. Shortly after, she hears a lot of crashes and she thought she heard a bang as well. "Oh god..."

-----

"I'm alright already..." The tall girl sighed, trying to force her way to the bathroom so that she can get ready for school.

"No, you're not. You're still burning." The doe-eye girl said as she watches the guy trying to pin the tall girl on the bed. "If you insist, I will get Tao to tie you up."

"Is that how you treat a patient?!"

"There! You said it yourself. You're a patient so you should rest. If I see you getting out of bed, you will get it from me." Yoona pokes Sooyoung cheek, giving it a pinch before walking away. Tao let go of the girl, slightly tired from the early morning wrestling.

"Jeez..." The tall girl sighed. Today is going to be boring and worrying. The doe-eye girl forbids her from doing anything other than resting and eating. "Will she be fine...?" Plus, she doesn't feel right about letting Yoona go to school on her own. In fact, she has this terrible image of her getting bullied in her mind, and it gives her a bad feeling.