Chapter 19

D Loves N

The doe-eye girl stands in front of the school gate and looks around. Other than the security guard and probably the office staffs and the cleaners, there’s no one else in school. In order to avoid more troubles, she had decided to come to school extra early and now, she’s probably the first to come to school. She greets the security guard politely and enters the school building, heading to her classroom immediately. However, she gets an awful shock the moment she steps into the room.

 

Im Yoona is deceiving us all. Remove her glasses and you will understand what I mean. This message is written on the whiteboard, big and clear for everyone to see. Not only that, she saw a note on her table.

 

I’m not trying to harm you. Just want you to stop deceiving us with that nerd disguise. However, I will let you go this time round, if you’re able to erase all the messages before the other students come in. Just to let you know, I wrote on ALL the whiteboards. Happy erasing. Good luck. There’s someone that is here before her. Much earlier, to write all these messages. There’s no time to waste. She has to act fast. She throws her bag down and crushed the piece of paper, before running to the whiteboard and erases the message. After which, she ran out of the classroom and entered the other classroom, doing the same thing.

…..

“That should be all….” The doe-eye girl pants loudly, as she stares at the clean whiteboard in front of her.

 

“Who are you?” Right at this time, some students came in to the classroom, surprise to see someone in the room already.

 

“I… I’m sorry. I will leave now.” Yoona apologized quickly and left, running back to her own class.

 

“I’m right! It’s Yoona ssi!” The doe-eye girl stared blankly at the small group of guys in the room, and the bag that they are holding. Her bag to be more exact. She approaches them and they give it back to her quickly. “Sorry… We didn’t touch your stuffs. We just came in and saw your bag on the floor so we are trying to figure out whose bag this is…”

 

“… It’s okay.” Yoona bowed slightly and returned to her seat with her bag. Different from usual, she didn’t take out a book to read. She’s too tired. All that running drained her energy completely.

 

“You look kind of tired, Yoona ssi.” Just then, without a reason, that group of guys came and sat down at the seats around her. Being bored on their own, they came to the decision to try and get to know the doe-eye girl better. “Have you being running around earlier?”

 

“… Kind of…” Yoona replied softly.

 

“Are you scared of us…?” They asked suddenly, and Yoona shook her head slightly. “You look like you are. Haha. Since we are classmates, and we never get a chance to talk to you, we thought we should try and get to know you better.”

 

Yoona didn’t reply and silence came. It turns out awkward suddenly when none of them speaks, for the whole ten minutes.

 

“… Okay… This is awkward. Why are you so quiet, Yoona ssi?” Finally, one of the guys spoke up again.

 

“… Huh…?”

 

“Shy?”

 

“… Not really…”

 

“Because you are afraid that our stupidity will affect you?”

 

“Huh? N… No…! That’s impossible… It’s… It’s not like I’m a genius…” Hearing that, Yoona panicked slightly, fearing that they will misunderstand her.

 

“Haha~! I’m just joking, Yoona ssi. You’re so naive.” The guys laughed and she blushed, feeling embarrassed. “You’re kind of cute, you know? And hey, you’re blushing? Haha.”

 

“… I… I…” Yoona didn’t know how to reply.

 

“Araso. No more teasing. We will chat next time, if it’s possible. Hopefully it will be less awkward, okay?” The guys smiled and got up from the seats, moving back to their own and having a conversation among themselves.

 

Soon, more students start to swarm in and all of them form their own little group and have their own conversation. Yoona is the only one who is alone. The tall girl came in soon after too, and stared at the doe-eye girl for a while, before going back to her own seat to sleep.

 

“You talked to Yoona ssi?” Right before she enters her dreamland, her sharp ears start to pick up some noise from the guys sitting near her and she decided to listen to it.

 

“Yea. We were bored and we thought we should try talking to her. She’s so quiet and mysterious. The only thing we know about her is that she good in studies.”

 

“So how’s that talk then?”

 

“Awkward. It’s really awkward. But we managed to find out something about her.”

 

“Oh? What is it?”

 

“She’s very naive. I jokingly ask if she is afraid that our stupidity will affect her and she thought I meant it. She even blushes when we started laughing at her reaction.”

 

“That sounds kind of cute.”

 

“Yea. I know right.”

 

Well… She’s cute. Really cute. The tall girl stated in her mind as she nods slightly. Soon, she starts to drift into her dreamland and nothing else enters her mind.